Kabanata 13

Plans

Pagkatapos ng tawag ko kay Daddy kahapon I already started planning for my revenge. I just got a text from Dad today that he will arrive at home this noon dahil tapos na ang kanyang business trip sa US. I tried to be close to her mistress kahit labag sa kalooban ko.

Noong mga panahon medyo nagkakalabuan na si Mommy at Daddy I force my mom to tell Dad to visit me kahit isang beses sa isang linggo. Mom tried to but Dad is really unpleased with her request. He broke my old phone so that I couldn't contact her and give me a new ones at pag gagawa daw ako ng paraan na makausap siya he will make sure that he will not support me and he will neglect me.

After that incident Mom doesn't have a ways to contact me kaya iniiyak ko nalang ang sakit at miss na miss ko na siya. Hindi rin ako nagtanim ng sama ng loob kay Dad sa mahabang panahon dahil ama ko parin siya at siya ang nagtataguyod para saming dalawa. I also cannot blame him because before Mom only has an eye on her business and she don't have much time for Dad before. Mom also owns business in Manila and Costa Verde like jewelry and salon business.

I didn't realize dahil sa pagod ko nakatulog pala ako when someone text me. Dad informed me that they are on the way here. I prepared and dressed properly para salabungin ang pagdating niya. I see the Montero Sports SUV in front of the house and Dad get out of the car and he smile when he see me.

"Hello my beautiful sweety pie. Dad said and kiss me in the cheeks.

I hug him and greet my stepmother.  My stepmother aka Dad's mistress is so plastic at nagbabait baitan sakin. Kahit hindi ko masikmura ang pagmumukha niya and I really feel that she just want my father's money.

Daddy said she came from a rich family in Manila. Her name is Divina Montegracia the daughter of Leonardo Montegracia of Montegracia Group of Companies. He meet my Dad to a business convention in Tagaytay and that's where it started and I suspect her that she is just making an alibi to gain Dad's trust.

"Sweety pie I have something for you. Dad said.

It's a big package fresh from the US and I'm guessing it's very expensive. He give something also for our maids including tita. Hindi ko pinapahalata na nag-aaway kami ni Felise for her sake. Inside the package is the latest Iphone X10, Nike Shoes, Gucci Bag and Apple Laptop. I hug Dad tight and I said thank you for his wonderful present.

"Do you like it sweety pie? Dad said.

"Yes Dad, I absolutely love it. I responded.

"So what do you wanna talk about then? Dad asked.

"Can we please talk privately if it's okay? I asked him.

"Sure let's go to my study room. Hon please wait for a moment okay? Dad said to her mistress.

Di parin ako sanay na tawagin siyang tita dahil ayaw na ayaw ko siyang kilalaning ikalawang ina. Sinusubukan ko naman pero palagi ko paring naiisip ang dahilan nang pagkasira nang pamilya namin.

"Sure hon. I will just go to our room and get changed. She said and kiss dad on the lips.

I just smiled and nodded at her and she smiled. We arrived at the study room and I sitted in front of his desk. Daddy sit also and started asking me what's my problem.

"So sweety pie what would you like to discuss to me all of the suden? Dad asked.

I act to Dad and cried and I explained the whole details about Felise betrayong me and stole the person I love after all the kindness that I give to her. I also add more alibis that made Dad upset and furious with her. I know I'm selfish pero ayokong magpatalo at maging kawawa sa harap ng mga tao. I lied to make my plan more evident and successful.

Dad cannot believe that Felise will do that to me.  He also love Felise dahil sa sobrang bait at talino nito and he treated her like his daughter but I told dad not to trust her anymore. Sinabihan ko si Dad na gusto ko nang mag transfer to get revenge to her at patanggalin si Felise bilang Vice President ng Student Council at mawala ang scholarship niya. He informed me that we need a strong evidence to prove all the accusations dahil hindi basta maniniwala ang board members pag sinasabi lang.

I'm very spoiled to Daddy and he said that he will do everything for my happiness.

"Okay sweety pie please don't cry. I already called the school board and the Dean of Business Administration to transfer you on Monday. They will process the papers immediately. You are smart and I'm sure madali kang makakapasok. I will do everything for you my sweety pie.

"Thanks Daddy. You're the best and I love you.

"You're welcome sweety pie.

I hug him and smiled because my plans starts right now.