Kabanata 9

Hurt

Anna's POV

I'm about to go in the beach and Felise said she is just wandering off the shore and she wants company. I'm happy that Zach and I are getting to know each other. He is really charming and I am in love the first I saw him. I see Felise from far behind and I'm about to call her when Zach suddenly approached her in the back and hug her. My world seems to shatter and I couldn't believe that the girl that she is referring to when I said I like him is no other than my bestfriend. Kaya pala iniiwasan ako ni Zach because of her.

I can't believe that my own bestfriend will betray me and she could do something like this me. She's like my older sister and I thought she will support me in everything but I'm wrong.

I really want to walk out but I am curious with there conversation so I hide and listem to them. Zach is courting her and Felise said no but Zach suddenly hold her hand and kissed her. I approached them and yelled at them both.

"Felise how could you do this to me? Of all people ikaw pa talaga. Okay pa sana kung ibang tao nalang. I said while crying infront of them.

She is shocked at hindi makapaniwala na darating ako sa dalampasigan. I'm so envious and angry with her for doing this to me.

"You freaking whore. I hate you so much, I hate you.

Sinabunutan ko ang buhok niya at nagmamakaawa siya na tigilan na namin to and Zach interrupted us.

"Don't you dare touch her Anna. I will not forgive you for doing this. Zach said

"Zach bakit si Felise? Ano bang wala ako na meron siya ha? Mas bagay tayong dalawa.

"Do you even have your dignity Anna? Akala ko mabait ka katulad ni Felise. Hindi kita gusto at hanggang kaibigan lang ang maibibigay ko. Iba ang feeling pag si Felise ang kasama ko siya lang ang babaeng gugustuhin ko. Can you please stop all this fights for your bestfriens sake.

I slap Zach very hard while trembling and crying.

"I cannot forgive the both for doing this to me. You will regret everything that you've done at luluhod kayo sa harapan ko. At ikaw Felise don't you ever come near me again. I hate you and our friendship is over because I'm gonna be your worst enemy from now on so you better be ready.

I walked away and Felise is crying and Zach hug him. Humanda siya sa gagawin ko sa kanya they will both regret betraying Anna Monique De La Cruz.

Felise POV

Hindi ako makapaniwala na makikita kami ni Anna na nagyayakapan kami ni Zach. Naaawa ako at nakokonsensya dahil nakikita ko siyang umiiyak pero natatakot din ako sa maaring gawin niya saming dalawa ni Zach.

"Zach I'm really scared. Anna is the most influential daughter of the Mayor and she's not kind to her enemies.

"Don't worry Fel, I will always protect you no matter what. He hugged me tight.

Monday comes and I'm still cannot get over for what happen yesterday. Natatakot ako sa maaring mangyari sakin ngayon. Anna is devastated because of what she saw yesterday. Papunta nako sa school at parang nawawalan din ako ng gana. I tried to go to there house and I want to talk to her but the guards won't let me in and she don't want to talk to me. I tried to call and text her but she is not responding to it. I treat her like my litter sister and the memories that we shared together is priceless. I go to there Department to see her but her classmates said thar she is absent.

Anna's POV

I am in my room all night and still crying.  Daddy has been worried about me because I didn't eat my food since yesterday. Felise is so selfish. I hate her and I don't wanna be friends with her anymore. Ang akala ko talaga gagawin niya lahat para sakin pero nagkakamali ako. I am blinded all this time and I'm very frusrated. I will make sure to make your life very miserable that all of your love ones will be taken away from you. Just wait for my revenge and you will suffer for all of the consequences.

"Pababagsakin kita Felise,  hanggang sa mawala ka sa Costa Verde.