Kabanata 7

Sadness and Feelings

Sabado ngayon at walang pasok so I decided to go to Anna's house. There house is so huge and the interior are absolutely amazing. It look like a modern country house with there bronze hate and bodyguards protecting the house from danger. The bermuda grass outside is fascinating with there fountain and garden na talagang inaalagaan ng mabuti. If you look outside the color of the house is plain and boring but the interior inside the house is so chic and classy. It's just like a houses of some famous celebrities with a big chandelier, expensive paintings with there ancestors and there grand piano. There are almost 15 rooms upstairs and below are the maid's quarters. They let me in easily because they know me and my mom works here.

"Excuse po ate nandiyan po ba si Anna sa kwarto niya? Tanong ko.

"Oo iha, nandun sa kwarto niya medyo malungkot na naman umiiyak mga kanina kasi miss na daw niya ang mommy niya.

"Ganun po ba? Sige pupuntahan ko lang po.

I knocked on Anna's room and it took a minute for her to open the door.

"Beshie why are you here? I'm sorry if you see in this state. I don't know what to do in my Dad anymore and I need my mom. She sobbed and her nose is already red for crying too much.

"Beshie ayaw mo bang puntahan ang mommy mo? Tanong ko.

"Gustong gusto ko pero pinagbantaan ako ni Daddy pag pupunta ako sa kanya itatakwil niya ako at hindi niya na susuportanan ang pag aaral ko.

"What? Tito said that to you? I can't believe he will do that to his only daughter.

"I don't know what to do beshie. I really want to visit mom just once.

"I know it's hard but I'm always here for you remember that.

"Thanks beshie. I'm thankful to have you in my life.

I didn't notice that Anna fell asleep when I hugged her. Kawawa naman ang bestfriend ko sana makayanan at malampasan niya lahat ng pagsubok na ito. I carressed her hair and kissed her cheek before I go. Naalimpungatan siya sa pagbitaw ko and she grabbed my hand again.

"Beshie, please no matter what happen you will support me and please don't leave me. You will do everything for me right? I really like Zach and eventhough I just know him for just a few days i can sense that he is a good person and an ideal man to be with. I want you to help me confess to him please. I know that your classmates and your close with each other so can you please help me?

Nagulat ako sa sinabi ni Anna that she like Zach. My heart hurts inside because of her confession pero wala akong magawa. I will try to avoid Zach and find a way to let them be close to each other para sa ikaliligaya niya.

I just got home why do I feel that my heart and body is aching. I just cried and realized that I also like Zach too. I like the way he smiles,  the way he tease me and hug me. His sweet words that came from his heart. I noticed that my phone is ringing and he called me.

"Hello pretty Fel, I miss you so much.

"It's only been two days since we didn't see each other Zach.

"I just want to see you everyday Fel. I want to hug you so tight that you cannot escape for me and seal your lips with my kiss.

"What the hell Zach, are you drunk? Please cure your hangover because your joke is not good.

"I'm not drunk Fel. I'm telling you the truth and the first time that I laid my eyes on you I know that I am inlove with you. It looks like love at first sight. You being simple and being brave. I love everything about you Felise.

"Bwesit ka Zach,  ano ba to bakit kinikilig ako. Hindi pwede toh.

"Fel are you still there? Fel are you asleep now?

Dahil sa kilig ko hindi ko namalayan that he is still on the line.

"My God Felise wake up your day dreaming again remember Anna like him.

"I'm sorry for the late response Zach. May ginawa lang ako saglit and I forgot the orientation activities yesterday dahil sa sobrang busy ko.

"I understand Fel akala ko tinulugan mo na ako.

"I'm a bit sleepy Zach.

"Okay you can sleep now. Goodnight beautiful sleepwell and sweetdreams.

"Thanks Zach, Goodnight as well.

Di ko namalayan na nakatulog na ako dahil sa pagod.