The Beginning: Chapter 2

"Unannounced Visit"
I just can't believe my eyes. They are home! Ross and Dior are home!
But why? But how? But when?
Dior had her navy blue eyes on me as she bit into her sandwich. She sat on top of the kitchen counter ,swinging her long bare legs. Ross sat on a stool,a diet coke in hand.
"'Sup doc!" Ross said and waved at me. I am speechless to the bones.
"Yo sis!" Dior said
I shake my head,I must be dreaming or something.
"What's in the box?" Ross ask
"And 'em shopping bags - where you on a date?" Dior ask,her eyes fixed on the shopping bags.
"Why are you guys home? When did you get back? How did you two leave school?" I ask dumbfound.
Am dazed.
"School's a bitch!" Ross announced
"We got back three hours ago." Dior said
"We teleported,a new ability we found we possess." Ross said
What?! I drop everything on the floor and take of my shoes and my jacket. I settle down on the nearest stool.
"What?!" I ask.
I might loose my mind soon.
"You heard us,sis." Dior said as she packed her curly brunette hair into a messy bun.
Dior and I had a striking resemblance because, we look like our mum. Ross looks like our dad. People mistook Dior and I as twins,but we are not. Her twin is Ross.
"Mum's gonna be upset!" I say and turn my gaze at Ross as he took a swig of his coke.
"You'll eventually inform her,don't sweat it." Ross said
"That hell hole is shit sis! The rules are messed up,the kids back there are all shit face. The principal needs to visit the Looney bin,if you know what I mean. Not to forget the teachers - major douche bag. Am tired." Dior blurted out.
"That's a shitty explanation, mum's gonna be pissed," I say and face palm.
"Dad's gonna understand," Dior said.
"Ya! He didn't really approve of the boarding school shit." Ross added and snorts.
Well,I have no idea of how boarding school life felt like,so who am I to judge?
"There's a big issue at hand," I say
The twins look at me simultaneously.
"Who's dead?" They both ask.
I burst out with laughter.
Dead?!
"No one silly," I say and snorts
"Is Nona back?" Dior ask
"Ya." I reply
"How is she?" Ross ask
"She's great,she came over today and she's pissed to the core.
"Why?" Ross ask
"You'll find out soon."
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Hi! Hi!Hi! So like... Am lazy, I actually divided this chapter into two. I am really sorry 'bout that.
I hope you enjoyed this half. Feel free to leave positive comments. Vote. Recommend. Share.
Am so happy you know.