The Begining:Chapter 6

Part 1:Funny Breakup
I place the last table cloth on the table and set plates for dinner.
"Go get another table cloth,I invited Marco over," Chanel said and i stop midway.
Who now?
"Who the hell's that?" I ask.
"My boyfriend!"she said.
I give her this weird look.
"Umm... don't you think it's late to invite him over?"
"No! He was cool with it,"
"Why now? You can invite him tomorrow."
"No! - I thought you were gonna be cool with the idea. He leaves close by."
"Ok! Ok! Ok!"
Ding dong! Ding dong! Ding dong!
The bell blared thrice. Marco has arrived!
"I'll get it,set the last table cloth." Chanel ordered and I hurriedly place the cloth,plate and spoon on the table and rush into the kitchen.
I take of my apron.
"Who's home?" I turn around to face Ross,his hair glistening with water. His markings were exposed.
Ross is tall,well built and handsome ninth - four percent.
"Marco. Chanel's boyfriend." I reply, as I watch his facial expression brightens.
"Oh! Someone finally brought home her man - but isn't it to late?" He ask.
Like he were thinking what I was thinking.
I simply sigh.
"That's exactly what I asked her," I reply,hanging the apron.
"I'll hurry upstairs and get prepared,keep a sit for me."
Keep a sit?
Idiot!
🔱🔱🔱
I just couldn't believe my eyes. No way!
Right beside Chanel sat the guy that had been stalking Ross and I, in school. He is the main reason we are home.
How does Chanel know him?
My legs are so weak to walk over to the dining table. My breathing is slow and steady .
His grey eyes shun as he laughed at whatever Chanel had said to him,revealing a nice set of teeth. His midnight black hair is gelled to perfection.
Who really is this guy?
I stood by the kitchen door, watching his every movement. I feel so angry and threatened.
Ross walks by me and I quickly pull him back. I caught him off - guard.
"What you -" I cover his mouth.
"He's here," I say jittery.
"Ya! I know -"
"No silly, well Marco's our stalker," I whisper.
Ross turned around in one quick move and I watch as his jaw drop.
A jaw dropping sight.
He also can't believe it!
He turns around to face me.
"That's him! He looks just like him - Chanel's been dating him for how long?"
"How would I know?" I whisper.
"What should we do?" Ross ask.
I let go of him and frown.
"Interrogation, in a coded way. Then we burst his balloon." I suggest.
"Chanel won't let that happen - they're gonna break up. I've seen it. We will have to do everything in our interrogation, to get him out of here!"
🔱🔱🔱
Bonjour! I hope you love what you've just read. Unfortunately this is half of it.
Show some love by commenting.
You could Also reach out to me.
What's your fav part?
Any idea of who Marco really is?