The Beginning: Chapter 3

Who Let The Dogs Out?
"Y'all should slowly sit," he commanded. I look at Dior,who returned my confused look. She shrugs and I hesitate at first. I look at the hounds,to my surprise they were - sitting!
Wow! They are actually sitting!
I am guessing Lord Izra gifted Ross with the ability to communicate with animals.
I can hear him speak an unknown language to them, a language I can't decipher. Where did he learn it from?
" Will they harm us?"Dior ask dragging me away from my thought.
He sneers.
Bad ass!
"Naa," he says.
The hounds get up and slowly walk up to us. I feel jittery.
This isn't part of Ross's plan right?
I move back slowly,so did Dior.
The hound in the middle trotted my way. Surprisingly we locked eyes. My heart beat faster and faster,louder and louder. It faced me,eye ball.
It broke eye contact with me and trotted around me.
I sniff.
The hounds also trotted around Ross and Dior. What the hell is going on?
I don't have the strength or mind to speak.
I feel its nose nuzzle against the side of my neck,it feels so ticklish, which makes me giggle. It licked my neck and I giggle again. It sniffed my hair and sneezed. Oops!
It licked my neck again and I swear I don't find it gross or weird. It felt like we were bonding.
Bonding with Hells' dogs. A part of me feels suspicious. I feel the hound breath at the back of my neck,I touch its fur and feel its sloppy tongue on my hand.
"Happy now wimps?" Ross ask and I watch as he pats the hound. Dior goofed around with her hound. Idiot!
"Something feels off 'bout all this. Why are they here?" I ask patting the hounds head.
I feel fear sip away from my body.
"I thought 'bout that to. These are Lucifer's creation." Ross said.
"Nona might have an idea 'bout this." Dior adds
"What were you doing by the way?" I ask and bury my face in my hounds fur.
"I don't know. It just kinda happened. I just found myself communicating with them,"Ross explained.
" Did you get anything? " I ask
"Nope. I just made the hounds feel like we weren't a threat or something. That's why I told you both, to sit."
I stare at its eyes. Blue eyes.
Blue eyes!
Why blue eyes?!
Hmmm....
"Hell hounds are supposed protectors of their masters,which means they are - runaway pups," Ross said.
He is handsome,intelligent, smart,loyal,loving and the best younger brother you could ever wish for. He is well built, well trimmed body and a play boys face. Ross always turns situations around. Not to forget his bravery and warm hearted ness.
"Mum will defiantly complain," Dior whispers as she  stroked her hound. It had his head on her laps.
"True. How will Nona react?"
🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑
Nona gasped as she saw the three hounds sprawled in a corner in he sitting room. They were fast asleep,there snore is deep. Stress I guess.
"How did they get here?" Nona ask,turning around to face me.
The sun shun up ahead, sending rays of light into the kitchen. The spoons reflected light. Ross and Dior are still sound asleep upstairs.
"I don't know. We woke up and found them in the kitchen," I say pacing around he room,which feels uncomfortable and hot all of a sudden.
I have no idea of what to prepare for breakfast. I am so preoccupied.
"They need to leave!" Nona yelled.
What the fuck?!
"No!"
Nona and I turn to see the twins at the door way.
"Thank goodness you both are awake!" I say and sit my ass down. The twins walk towards Nona,who had her eyes fixed on them.
"You can't leave with Lucifer's handy work," Nona said  sternly.
"Mornin' Nona," the twins say in unison.
"Coffee?" I ask
"Naa,we'll pass," they say.
" I will leave the three of you with the hounds - but if they misbehave - they are out!"
The dead were always restless.
"Why are the here?" Ross directed the question at Nona. I quickly get up.
"We are training today. Pick your time," Nona said and poofed out.
"Afternoon." Ross said
"Am not ready for this." Dior groaned
So am I! Today's gonna be hell.
Hell I say!
🔓🔓
Hello my sweet hearts. So your beloved author just finished chapter 3.
I'd like to know what you all think about this chapter.
As usual:Comment,Vote, Recommend and stay tuned.
I promise the next chapter will be a bomb!