Chapter 5

"What happened?!" Alexa and Kensi shout running down the hall.

"Nothing he just passed out again. Doc says it's normal. He'll be fine." Callen says grabbing Alexa and puling her close.

"Can I see him?" Kensi asks. Callen shakes his head.

"Doc says no more visitors right now. He needs to rest." Callen replies. Kensi nods and sits on a chair by Deeks' room.

"I'll stay here." Kensi said.

"Okay." Callen replied. "I'm going to take you home." He said looking down at Alexa, who nodded. He grabbed her hand and thy walked out of the hospital. Sam was waiting with his car.

"Everything good?" Sam asked. It was mostly directed to Callen.

"Yea." Callen replied opening the car door for Alexa who slipped into the back seat. Callen shook his head at Sam who nodded.

"Let's go." Alexa yelled from inside the car. Sam and Callen got in.

:

:

:

"He's still out, but if you'd like, you can stay in the room with him." The doctor said to Kensi, who was waiting outside.

"Oh thank you." Kensi said and quickly walked into the room and sat down by Deeks.

"Please be ok." She said holding his hand. She fell asleep in the chair.

:

:

:

After dropping off Alexa at home, Callen and Sam head back to hq.

"So did you ask him?" Sam asked.

"Yea and then he passed out again." Callen replied sighing.

"You didn't tell her yet right?" Sam questions.

"Nope. Why does Hetty need us again?" Callen says frustrated. He wants to be home with Alexa.

"I'm not sure. She said it was urgent that you and I both come in now." Sam said. They pulled into hq.

"It better be important." Callen groaned. They got out of the car and walked inside looking for Hetty. They found her sipping tea at her desk.

"He's all yours." Sam said patting his friends shoulder and heading for the gym.

"Wait. What?" Callen said confused as he watched his friend disappear. "Sam..."

"Don't worry about him. Now lets discuss this Mr. Callen." Hetty said taking out a box.

"Discuss what?" Callen asked walking over to her desk he turned his head to see where Sam went, then turned back to Hetty who had opened the box that contained engagement rings. "How did you?"

"I know everything Mr. Callen. Now choose one." Hetty said pointing at the rings.

Callen looked over all the rings and pointed at one. "That one." He said.

"Ahh it is exquisite indeed, Mr. Callen. An Amethyst stone." Hetty said handing him the ring. She took out a box and handed it to him. He put the ring inside and smiled.

"Thanks Hetty. This means a lot." Callen says smiling. Hetty smiles.

"All in a days work." She replies and puts the box of rings away. "Now go on home. She needs you the most now." He nods and goes to find Sam.

------------------------

Ok I need some suggestions. How should Callen propose? (That's if Deeks says ok)

Sam set up Callen!!!!

Densi moments!!!

COMMENT, VOTE AND ENJOY!