The Start!

Jacqueline's pov:

I felt a peck on my forehead. I blink open my brown eyes and see my mom's fletchling sitting on me. "fletchlingg!" was all she peeped and flew down stairs.I sat up and thought to myself.Was i dreaming that i beat the elite four and became the pokemon champion? I sat up and looked around to see on the drawer to the left of me were the six pokemons that battled the elite four and pokemon champion with me. My heart swelled with pride as i remembered the hard battles we fought. I grabbed all six pokeballs and held them close to my chest. The pokemons that fought along side me were; Greninja, Jagmaster(venasaur), Blaziken,Sandy(krookodile),Lucario, and Yeveltal. I let them out of their pokeballs and pet them all gently with care. After taking care of them I put them back in to their pokeballs and went to get ready for breakfast. I first went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face.Then i picked out some clothes which were a black pokeball logo cap, a blue short parka, some black shorts,some punk OTK socks, a purple purse, and a pair of purple hightops.After that i went back to the bath room to put my hair in a pony tail. I was finally ready. I grabbed my six pokeballs and put them in my bag. I went downstairs and see my mom watching tv with fletchling. Fletchling looked at me and screeched "fllleeetchhliinnngg". My mom turned her head and smiled she says" good morning sweetheart" I reply " good morning mom." Thats when I lookaround to see that some one was missing. I ask "Mom where's Crystal?" Mom looks at the clock and says " She should be coming down here by now and besides its first day of starting her pokemon adventure." I sigh and agree in a sad way " Yea i know.. I will miss her." Mom nods in agreement. We both look towards the stairs and heard squealing. My sister Crystal was running down the stair in her red shirt with a pink skirt. Her hair tied back in to two pig tails.She sat in a chair next to me and kept squealing "Can't wait can't wait!!!!". I laughed and ate my favorite breakfast which were bacon pancakes. *^*My sis gobbled down her cereal and nearly ran out the door when i suddnely grabbed her arm which made her look back at me."Hey let go of me!" she growled. I frowned at her and retorted "Mom wants me to go with you dummy." She glared at me and put her shoes on. I yelled near the door at my mom "MOM WERE LEAVING SEE YOU IN A BIT!" she yelled back at us " GOOD LUCK Crystal AND WATCH HER JACQUELINE!"We walked out the door and i looked over at my neighbors house i saw a boy tall and fair with shaggy black hair with gray eyes looking right at us. He was my bff Calem not only was he the only one looking but his little sister Serena as well. Me and Crystal waved at them and shouted "Ready?!' Calem smirked and replied "Yep." My sister and Serena ran towards each other and squealed. They are both 10 yrs old, old enough to get their first very own pokemon. Calem walked towards me, I smiled at him and he just nodded. "I can't believe our sisters r finally gonna get their pokemons!" I exclaimed, Calem nodded and said "I still remember our journey when we started." "Same" i said also nodding, we both made eye contact I blushed a bit which Calem just looked away a bit weirded out. The two 10 yr olds were up ahead talking about what pokemon they will get. I spoke to break the awkwardness and asked " Should we ask if Shauna , Trevor and Tierno if they want to hang?" Calem nodded and smirked at the thought of what we will do. I stared at his beautiful face when he stared back at me and we both turned bright red suprised of what is happening. I think to my self as i shake my head to stop myself from blushing "Do i really like him that way?" I murmur to myself " maybe i do secretly like him."

Calem's POV

I see Jackie(jacqueline's nickname) near her door way as pretty as ever i glanced over at her luckliy she was also looking over at me I smirked as she waved at me and Serena and shouted "Ready?!" I replied "Yep" Serena and Crystal both ran at each other and squealed. I walked toward Jackie, she smiled at me and i nodded at her. "I can't believe our sisters r finally gonna get their pokemons!" Jackie exclaimed, I nod and say " I still remember our journey when we started" "Same" said Jackie nodding, we both looked at each other and made eye contact i looked away knowing that Jackie was probably blushing. I could hear the two 10yr olds up ahead talking about what pokemon they will get. Jackie randomly asked "Should we ask if Shauna,Trevor and Tierno if they want to hang?" I nod and smirk at the thought of what i will plan for the hang out.I can feel that Jackie was staring at me so i looked back at her pretty face and realized that i was feeling my face turn red but also, i could tell she was blushing deep red as i was.I look down at my feet clearing my mind by shaking my head. I think i might have feelings for my bff... what am i gonna do i though to myself.

~Hours Go By~

We finally make it to the area for which Crystal and Serena get their first pokemon. I blink at the building. I murmur to myself " Professor Sycamore's lab." Professor Sycamore comes walking out with a little girl around 10 yrs old next to him. He exclaims "Welcome back Jacqueline and Calem how r u doing on ur pokedex?" Jackie repiles with a grin " We r doing fine actually and btw Crystal and Serena r here for their first pokemon."Yea they r at the right age to finally get their first pokemon and start their journey." I say in my serious voice. "I see" says Sycamore,he grabs the 10 yr old girl's shoulder and told her to bring out the box of starter pokemons. "Hi im Laila" says the 10yr old girl who is holding the box of the new starter pokemons. "Hi im Crystal and this is Serena my bestie" Crystal exclaimed. Laila let the three starters out of their pokeball, "ok this is froakie" Laila points to the water type pokemon,"this is chespin" she points to the grass type pokemon, "last but certainly not least fennekin" she said pointing at the fire type pokemon. Crystal jumps up and down squealing " I WANT FENNEKIN PLLLLZZZ!". Laila hands Crystal Fennekin's pokeball. "fenn" says the friendly fennekin to Crystal. Serena thinks for a moment and says" give me froakie plz :3. Laila gives Serena Froakie's pokeball."froakieee" says the bashful froakie."Awww" says Jackie"Fennekin real likes u sis." "Yea" replied Crystal hugging her first pokemon."Well i believe that u guys both got the pokemon u want right?" i asked both of them. Serena and Crystal both nod. "mhm well i guess i'll take chespin then cuz today i will start my journey to lol." "Cool!" Jackie exclaims"u guys can go as a group then" Jackie smiles. I look at Jackie my heart starts to beat and i laugh. "We will both miss u guys!" I say hugging Serena.

(It might be a bit bad but this is my first fanfic i hope u liked the first chapter i'll make more if i get the chance or feel like it :T any ways go to my sisters page and u will find a Krinx fanfic. Her page is CrystalWang498. thats is all baiiiiiii! <3 *poof*)