Prologue

Jung Yerin is a most silent girl in her class. Behind her silence she has big reason for it. She lost her mother when she was 5 years old.  Her 11 years older brother left her after their mother's death . She lives with her blood father, abusive step- mother and and 2 years older brother Yeonjae. Who bullied her so much . Lie to their parents that she hurts him . His lie always make Yerin suffers a lot. She used get beatings from her mom. Mr. Jung never show his concern for her but inside he loves her so much . He misses his first wife and son most. He married again in term of his boss contract . Because he needed money to secure his daughter future. After marriage he changed. Yerin is most intelligent and smart girl . She never score 1 marks less in her exams.  She secure full out of full. If she gets 1 marks less she will get 1 hour whips from her devil mom. She don't want to ruin her reputation in society that her daughter is stupid. She don't love her daughter. Yerin works in a cafe after her school premises because she don't get money from her parents for her needs. She also give tuition to her junior. She is also bullied by group of girls because she is beautiful. They don't  want any boy to attract by her. They cut her hair, broke her glasses, teared her books and so one . Nobody don't know about her silence except 2 boys who loves her like a hell. Kim Taehyung and Byun Baekhyun who became  arch rivals to each other for Yerin.