||1||

Authors note

Heyyyy readers... I hope u enjoy this chapter but it will probs be doodoo but oh well...

Comment here any suggestions for a future FF.

Y/n POV
8pm
19 years old
Present day.

I was training in the woods. My knuckles were bleeding from punching and my arms were sore. I was still stable on my legs but I could feel the sleepiness slowly making its way to my legs too.

After a few more rounds of taijutsu I sat against a tree and looked at the starry sky.

I wish my life was this beautiful...

I left ANBU black ops not long ago after becoming leader at 15. It was a good experience but I felt too exhausted after each day so I took a lifelong break.

Now I'm 19. I'm trying my best to become a jounin to impress my village.

I stood up gaining my balance on my sore knees, as I did I noticed a kunai gliding in the direction of my head.

I skillfully doged and activated my sharingan.

Yes, I have the sharingan. My clan is currently unknown but all I know is that they were closely related to the Uchiha.

I carefully watched my surroundings.

What is this wired feeling in having...

Occupied by your thoughts you didn't realise you were now tied to a tree.

"Oh shame, shame... Seems like this village will be more of a piece of cake than I thought, un."

That voice... It can't be. He wouldn't dare step foot in this village after what he did to me.

You looked up and met a pair of the baby blue eyes you used to admire. Now you look at them with hate and bloodlust.

You wanted to see him suffer. You thought he would never betray you but you were wrong.

You looked away from his eyes and looked at the ground.

"You only caught me off guard, I would've caught you instead if I wouldn't of let my guard down..."

You heard the blonde chuckle. It was husky and soft at the same time. He changed in all directions.

"I see... You're y/n. Right?"

You snapped your head back to his gaze and struggled from the grip of the rope.

"How dare you say my name you bastard!"

You launched up at him but got yanked back by the rope that tied you to the tree.

You looked to the ground in agony and replayed the moment of betrayal.

How could he leave me isolated like that... Trying to kill me in the process.

Tears brimmed your eyes but you held them back. You wanted to slap the smirk off his face and make him feel your suffer.

"Why are you so cruel, Deidara?"

You looked up and met his eyes again. This time however he had a look of empathy.

"I'll never be sorry for what I did, y/n."
He turned his back on you and looked at the sky.

"I'm not asking you to be sorry, I just want to let you know that because of what you did to me that night... Made me realise that trust is hard to give out but easy to break."

He slightly nodded and after a few minutes, a redhead slid his way in carrying a scroll.

Wait... Isn't that the sealed scroll of the first kage...

You glared at the two and managed to rip out of the grip and activate your sharingan.

You found your fists towards deidara but Sasori managed to get to you first and so he stabbed you in the thigh.

You yelped and fell down to the ground holding your bleeding leg.

"Not so fast, y/n. Were not looking for a fight."

Sasori spoke and you could feel him looking at you without sympathy.

"What do you want from me then?!"

You were on the verge of tears but again, you held them back. This time Deidara spoke.

"We want you in the Akatsuki."

You laughed at his words.

"Silly bastard, what makes you think I'll ruin my reputation just to obey Nagato?"

"Pein has nothing to do with this request, all he's going to do is accept you and you'll live in a household of~"

"S rated criminals? No thanks."

Before anyone could speak Sasori cleared his throat and looked at you.

"You're coming with us or I'll kill you right here right now, and nobody will know."

"Ridiculous..." You muttered to yourself, "fine, you got me there. Take me with you."

Sasori grunted at your bipolar behaviour.

"Deidara, you carry her and follow me to the bird."

No way that pervert is going to carry my flawless body...

"Whatever..."

He walked over to you and picked you up bridal style.

He didn't spare you a glance and started following Sasori to the big clay bird at a high speed.

I see... Shy bastard you are, huh?

Authors note

Hello ppl, hope u enjoyed this chapter!

•3• 💜💜