||8||

(A/N: Happy birthday cookiana hope you had a N O I C E birthday 🎂🎆🎉🎉🎊(sorry I wrote it late ;_;)

Everyone sat down on a long leather couch in random placement. I obviously sat down next to Itachi.

"I'll say your partner and everyone will get together."

I looked around the room and saw everyone present, your eye caught Deidara and he turned his head to you. You quickly looked away.

"First, Itachi and sasori, Tobi and Hidan..."

He kept announcing the part ears until you heard your name.

"Y/n and Deidara, me and Konan."

You felt your heart drop. Why him out of all members?

You exchanged a quick look at him and gritted your teeth.

Not only will you have to deal with his bullshit and rude ass comments, if you ever see Cindy or some other bitch on missions, there's not a chance Deidara would ignore.

You were now in a bad mood, you hoped to be with Itachi or Tobi, since they're your closest ones.

You stood up and gave Pein a glare, as you did you walked out of the building and let the string breeze hit your face.

I'm going back to kanoha.

You ran and ran for miles until it started turning dark.

Having no energy left, you bit you thumb.

"Summoning jutsu!"

One and only Mia appeared infront of you.

"Mia, make this quick... Take me to kanoha."

You hopped on her and she started her take off.

] Deidara's POV [

I stood up a few minutes after y/n left. I don't think she had to react like that, I don't think I'm lucky being with her either...

I barged into her room and saw nothing.

Where did she go?

I sighed through my nose and walked back downstairs.

"Pein, my man, y/n isn't in the building."

He looked at me with his violet eyes and thought for a while.

"Leave the case, she's kicked out of the Akatsuki, if she comes back... You can go ahead and kill her."

I slightly nodded my head and left the room.

If she's kicked out of the Akatsuki, sooner or  later one of us will get the mission to assassinate her... I know, I've been here long enough.

] Y/n POV [

I felt the breeze brush my hair and soon, my eyes fluttered open. The substance beneath me was familiar.

As I fully opened my eyes I woke on the black feathers of Mia.

"Morning, y/n."

You smiled.

"Morning."

"We're close to our destination, so don't stress yourself."

You looked at the sky, it was baby blue, no clouds and the sun shining like it always does.

Soon enough, Mia landed on a higher tree, making a perfect view of the village.