||2||

Y/n POV
Akatsuki base
10pm

You finally reached the hideout after a long and quiet journey. Your thigh managed to heal enough so you could walk on your own.

Sasori lead you to a big dark room. Whilst you were in ANBU you had a friend, Konan and Yahiko. They never got close to you but once you saw Nagato and Yahiko talk on a bridge, which you turned your back on and continued with your day. You knew Yahiko is part of pein but you don't think he remembers you.

Back into reality, the room you were in was now dimly lit with none other than pein infront of you. Behind him were a group of people(mostly men) that looked your age. You only recognised Sasori and Deidara. You scanned your eyes through the group again and saw a familiar violet-haired woman. Konan.

Is this some fucking family reunion?! All my ex-friends are here.

"Y/n, I'd like you to be a member of the Akatsuki."

You looked at Deidara and the two made eye contact for a few seconds.

"If so, then I shall join the Akatsuki."

All the members gave a small smile.

"Very well y/n, welcome to Akatsuki."

He handed you a black ring with white kanji on it.

'crimson'

You made a puzzled face since the ring was black and it symbolised crimson.

You decided to ignore it and look back to pein.

"Here, your cloak." Konan said and handed you your cloak.

She didn't say your name which made you sad. Did she forget me?...

No, I can't be sad. A shinobi should never show feelings.

"Thanks."

Pein cleared his throat and looked at Deidara.

"Show her the room."

Deidara nodded and walked to the door, you followed.

In the corridor:

"Y/n, you're going to be sharing a room with me and Sasori."

...

You didn't answer because deep down you felt the urge to slam his Barbie head on the floor.

"Here it is, un."

He opened the wooden door and the first thing that caught your eyes was two desks at the back of the giant room filled with clay models and puppets, there were boxes of art tools and knives, clay balls and surprisingly empty bins.

Beside the messy work are was a third desk. A neat vanity and some ninja tools.

Pretty neat, huh?

You smiled and saw that Deidara noticed it.

"Why so happy?"

"I'm just surprised that it's so clean in here."

He didn't reply but walked over to his wardrobe and took off his cloak. His under clothes revealed enough for you to see his muscled arms.

Shame, such an attractive man but a big, stupid, silly cu~ ok calm down...

You realised you were staring and Deidara chuckled.

"Like what you see?"

You rolled your eyes and walked over to your desk. You stole some clay from deidara's big pile and tried to mold a replica of his birds.