||6||

The rocks flew down, some hit your body and head. Everything crumbled alone with you before your eyes.

It all happened so quickly that before you knew it, you fell unconscious.

] ??? POV [

"Sasuke-kun , I found her."

Sasuke ran over to me along with suigetsu and jugo.

"Let's go, we need her for orochimaru."

"I know..."

Sasuke grabbed her in his arms and carried her out of the mess. The Akatsuki were nowhere to be seen so that's a good thing...

]Y/n's POV [

I woke up from a massive pain in my head.

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in a unfamiliar room.

I sat up and looked around. My eyes caught a sleeping figure. A boy with white moppy hair and a purple vest.

He looks wierd...

I smiled and got off the bed, the pain in my head came back.

"Oww..."

Suddenly the boy woke up with a shocked expression.

"Oh my god! You're awake. I have to get sasuke..." He ran out of the room and soon a boy with black hair came in. It was a similar colour to yours.

"Y/n Uchiha."

You snapped your head to his gaze.

"How may I help you?"

He gave you a cold stare.

"What do you know about Itachi Uchiha."

You thought for a second. What did he want with Itachi?

Then it hit you. That's your little brother...

You glared at him.

"Don't touch Itachi, Sasuke. I beg."

He gave you a confused look.

"What?"

"I said for you not to touch him, I know it's hard to believe after what he did but~"

"Y/n, I know who you are. You're not an Uchiha, you come from the stone village. Not kanoha. You only got told that so you can get used as bait."

"What do you mean?"

He chuckled.

"He isn't innocent. He wants you to believe he is. All he ever did was push me away for work, and then he killed everyone special to me!"

You looked at him with sad eyes.

"I am your blood sister, Sasuke. I know how you feel like. I know the pain you go through."

The both of you met eyes. Sasuke was on the verge of tears.

"How, you were never there for me. Nobody was!"

"Who do you think I had all my childhood then?!"

He went silent.

"If you really are an Uchiha, then show me your sharingan."

You closed you eyes. A few seconds later you opened them and a beautiful pattern of red and black set in your eyes.

Sasuke looked at you, his face was amazed as he stared at the mangekyou.

"So, it really is you..."

You slowly nodded and turned the mangekyou off. He came and kneeled down to your level and embraced you into a hug.