||5||

Y/n's POV

I woke up the next day feeling like shit.

It was dark outside and inside the room. I could hear Deidara's light breaths along with sasori's.

What time is it?

I got off my bed and walked towards the lamp on my desk, switching it on.

I looked at the clock above the door and sighed.

3:00am

I made my way back to my bed which was in the middle of deidara's and sasori's. Looking over to the now human sasori I noticed something on his neck.

Hickeys?...

I think we for a while why he would have those purple marks on his neck, then it hit me.

Itachi...

I smiled and turned to Deidara, who was still sound asleep.

He looks so peaceful.

I kept staring at him until I noticed his  small movements.

I quickly turned away and pretended to be asleep. I could hear that behind me he was now awake and felt his stare at the back of my head.

Keep pretending y/n, he'll pass soon.

At least that's what you thought, you closed your eyes this time actually trying to fall asleep but minutes later you felt arms around your waist.

Don't tell me it's him . . .

You felt his warm breath on your neck as he snuggled his face in your neck.

Damn, now this is a situation to be in...

You tried to get out of his grip but instead his grip tightened making your breath hitch.

"Give me a few minutes, un." He mumbled in a husky tone.

You felt as if you were going to have a nosebleed.

Stop, please. I don't want to feel this way towards you. I'm fact, I'm supposed to hate you Deidara-kun, even if you did apologize.

You stayed in that position with him until you felt his grip loosen, he sat up and walked into his wardrobe.

You sighed from your nose and decided to get changed too. Even though it was only 4am.

Under your Akatsuki cloak you a black v-neck with a fishnet top underneath. As for your bottom half you wore fishnet tights along with black shorts and black heelless boots.

You walked out, zipping your cloak up. As you did you saw Deidara by his desk, his blue eyes fixed on a clay model.

You hesitated to walk towards him since it would be awkward after the cuddling.

Fortunately, you were saved by Itachi walking into the room.

"U-uhm... Hey y/n and Deidara."

He looked at the sleeping sasori and sighed through his nose.

"So, nii-san, what did you do with sasori yesterday, hmm?"

I'm so evil for doing this...

His face soon turned a light pink.

"I'll be honest with you... Me and sasori are kinda . . . Gay."

You smiled and pulled Itachi into a hug.

"I'm happy for you, big brother."

He pulled away from the hug and gave you a smile.

"Thanks y/n, you're the best sister ever."