johns house

Johny:hi pegs when are you coming I miss you xxx.

Peggy:in a minute and I miss you too but do you have closes

Johny: I will get them just in case OK Buttercup xxxx.
_____________________________________
I cont wait to go and see john

5 minutes later

John are you home.the door opened and john kiss Peggy and pull her in j john did you really must me that much because I did. Yes Peggy I did sorry if I scared you a bit john said no you didn't Peggy couldn't keep her hand to herself Peggy you ok?Yes I'm ok why did you ask.peggy said oh no reason just asking. John was bushing like HELL. Peggy had a mysterious smile before she said so what are we doing tonight.Idk why you bord or want to do something together John said smiling knowing what she wanted.

5 hours later

Johns POF

Sssoo Peggy what do you want to do i ask her.
I don't know have fun Peggy said as she kissed me of course I kisses back.
WAIT she shouted I stopped kissing her and said what's wrong babe you ok I said being worried.
Ok John but you promise you will not laugh at me ok she whispered.
Of course I won't I said.
Ok I'm a v v virgin and I want you to be my first she quickly said.
Babe why would I laugh at you for being a virgin ?I questions
Because I'm not a girl who gets noticed a lot and Angelica and Eliza have got all the attention and I was in the shadow of them but now I have you Peggy said.
Peggy are you sure you want this I ask.
Yes I do with you I'm sure ok she said.
I started to kiss her and she kisses me then she pushed me on the bed and climbed on me and kisses me again.
I started going down her neck making her moan.
J John she moaned.
I smiled and when down more and talk her shirt off and started kissing her breasts.

______________________________________

Hi guys sorry but I'm leaving you here it might take 4 weeks to do the next Paige and bye of now.