the truth

Peggy's POV

6 weeks later( don't question because I can)

John hasn't been home for 5 days and I'm scared.

            Peggy's POV

John has come home.

John are you ready for it? I can go first if you want me to? I ask.

Yes please. John says but it sounds really nervous.

Ok. The now have you kissed anyone else you started the relationship. The person says.

No. I say and it come out true.

Have you have sex with anyone else when you started the relationship.

No. I say again and it's true.

Ok John your up. The person says.

Ok have you kissed anyone else when you started the relationship set from the things you you said to Peggy. She asked.

No. John says.

Peggy I'm so sorry he has failed that question.

Have you had sex with anyone else when the relationship started. She asks him and I have tears in my eyes.

Nope. John says.

That's true. I give her the 50 $ and then she leaves.

Peg- I cut him off why when tell me NOW!?

Alex got drunk he kissed and I tried to stop him but then I malted into the kiss. John explained.

How can I true you when you have done this so fucking much. Am I not a enough for you!? I cried.

I woke up in Johns room with john hugging me. John. John. I wake john up.

What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare. John ask.

John did you cheat in me with Alex and can I cull Alex and Eliza. I ask.

What do you mean I love you but I did not cheat on you and yes you can cull then why?

Oh I need to check something. I say.

I cull Eliza. Hay Eliza when did I come to Johns house. I ask because I am really confused if it was a dream.
Yesterday Peggy why oooohhhh did you have that long dream when john cheats on you with Alex and you been dating for 6 years?
Yes you know me so well don't you.
Yeah well got to go now bye.

John I'm happy it was a dream.

It was a dream haha this will go on but not john cheating because only loves Peggy and that's just a dream do yeah.