why john

Peggy's POV

I woke up to the front door opening but John was not in bed so I got up to see who was there then the door shut very fast then I opened the door and walk down the hall way and saw something that I will not forget John kissing Alexander Hamilton.

John !? I said as tears fall down my face.

P-p-peggy w-what are you d-doing a-a-awake . He said with a shaky voice.

I said nothing and Alex was about to leave but I stopped him by saying. How long has this been going on for!?as John saw me crying and said. Peggy please just listen. But I didn't and walk into the bedroom ans locked it and started to cry hard.

Why would John do this to me I thought he loved me but he is cheating on me. I said to myself then there was a nock on the door it was john.

What do you wait!I shouted

Peggy please let me in and I will tell you.so I did I sat on the bed and John came in the room and sat next to me.

Babe I l-I cut him off by saying DONT BABE ME AND YOU DONT LOVE!

I saw you and Alex kissing and nothing can change that dad was right you are selfish you use me for you can have fucking sex with me and make you me fist yesterday and then you just leave me just like that and I love you but I don't know now.i said

Peggy this it was a mistake me and Alex was a mistake but me and you wasn't.john said crying

How long cause we been together for 6 years so! I shouted

2 years. John said

Why john WHY JOHN I LOVE YOU!! I screamed.

I sorry Peggy but please. John cryed.

Who do you love more me or Alex?I ask

Both of you. John said

ALEX IS DATING MY SISTER!!! I screamed

Peggy-I cut him off and said I just need to talk to Alex ok.

I walked out of the room and went to Alex and Alex said Peggy we are sorry if you went me to leave I'll leave ok. No Alex I'm going not you and I wont tell Eliza. I said as I walked out the house and shut the door.I got my phone out from my pocket and culled theodosia.

Yo Peggy what's up.

Can you pick me up from Johns house.

Oh ok.

Thanks tho

I hung up.

______________________________

Oh my god what am I waiting and what am I doing I don't know so see you guys