oh my god

! warning!
This has bad language and a bit of sexual content so yeah.

Peggy's POV

I was in tho's car.

So what happened? Theodosia ask.

Well I saw John kissing Alexander and I don't know what to do about this bullshit.I said
Well I'm doing a party tonight so try and find someone who you can kiss so yeah.tho said .

           20 minutes (it's party time and this has leggy and jeggy so yeah)

The party has started and I saw John oh god what am I going to do then I saw my best friend Lafayette so I when to him he is a really nice man just i thought about john but something felt the same so yeah.

Hi Lafayette. I say

Oh hi Peggy how are you ? Lafayette ask

I'm ok.I lied

Ok can I take you someway.I went with.when we got there john was there.
Why is john here?I ask

Oh you didn't tell her.john said

Well we both love you and so we are going to brake you.john said

Oh what happened when I saw you kissing Alexander. I said

Well I told Elsa and she said to make it up to you but Lafayette loves you too so this is going to be nice.

Lafayette put his hands on my ass and John my pussy and played with my clit and Lafayette grand agent my ass and I started to moan.
Lafayette started to take my shirt off and played with the bra straps and tuck the bra off and played with my Brest and John started to grind agent my pussy.
O-oh g-god.I moan.
They tuck my shorts and pantes and Laf lube himself up and thrust into my ass and John thrust up to my pussy.
O-o-oh f-fuck.I moaned into Johns month as Laf kiss my neck as they went a bit faster and harder.
S-shit Peggy you are so tight!Laf grind

FUCK!I moaned as John hit my g-stot.
John and Laf went really hard and fast and it felt like I was going to explode.
I-I'M GOING T-i was cut off by john saying don't not yet
O-O-OH GOD Please L-LET ME!I moan then Laf went out of my ass and up to my pussy and thrust in with john still in my pussy.
I-I-I'M GO-AH!I shouted but Laf and John said wait we are making it the best orgasm in your life.
John and Laf hit my g-stot again and again and again but went really harter.
C-can i-AH I c-cu-AAAHHH DON'T STOP!I moaned.
Yes you may.john and Laf said
Y-Y-YES F-FU-AAAAAAHHHHHH I'M COMING SHIT YES!I shouted as I was still coming it's been 30 seconds and I was still coming then john and Laf came inside of me
F-FU-AAAAAAHHHHHH!the best orgasm in my life.
How was that Peggy? Laf ask.
Was it the best peggy ? John ask.

Ok what is wong with me maybe I should ship Peggy , john , Laf , herc and Alex don't know why but I love Hamilton and jasmine and Anthony are engaged OMG so yeah guess what will happen in the next chapter.