johns house

Peggy's POV

John was kissing my breasts and oh my god he was so hot I moaned and he started going down and which my underwear but I stopped him.
Peggy you ok?John ask .
Yes I just don't want you to taste me ok.i said
Oh ok .
I got on top of John and said do we have a problem in your pants as I smiled.
John turn red and said n-n-no
How cute can you be I thought and then John jumped up and put me at the end of the bed.
He tuck his belt and pants off and kissed me as I moaned his name.
I tuck his boxes off and saw his dick he was big and I don't think he will fit it all in. I will go slow ok pegs. John said. John slow pushed into me. So john stop it's hurts. Omg Peggy I'm so sorry.john said. It's ok let me stretch. A minute went by and I was ready so I told john.
John slowly thrust into me. J- john. I  moaned

John pick up the peace going a bit faster. Oh john that's to g- good. O moaned. I felt a knot starting in my belly. O- OH GOD . I became closer to my hight and I think john knew because he went faster and a bit more faster.

J-J-JOHN IM CLOSE. I moaned felling me come closer. Me t- to pegs oh god. John groaned as he played with my clit. JOHN IM ABOUT T-TO CO- AH! I screamed. John went faster making me screen. I cam in seconds. It felt so good then john went out and cam on my belly.

Oh my god t- that was so good. I said.

I happy that you love that. John said.

Me and john cuddled and fell asleep and said this.

J-john I love you

I love you too

________

Hi guys hope you like it