NO

No one POV

Angela screamed as she saw her sister on the floor so she cull her dad.

DAD CULL 911 NOW!! She screamed as she cried.

               Johns POV

Oh my god why did I do that for FUCK SAKE! I screamed at myself then I get a call from Elisa oh shit so I pick it up.

Hay Elisa. I say trying not to sound nervous.

YOU BITCH!! She screamed

What's wrong Lisa? I ask

Peggy is in the hospital because of YOU. She cried but I just hang up but why why did I do this to Peggy. She is dead because of me what the fuck is with me AND Alex.

         Peggy's POV

I woke up in a white room then I hare Elisa crying. I look around then I see john.

No. No. Just not him he fucking someone behind my back so why is he here.

W-where am I. I said and john tried to hug but i pushed him away and said .
Why are you here should you be fucking someone else like how so cheated on me , used me and broke me?! Then john said this...

Why are you mad at me. I didn't used you I didn't lie to you I didn't brake you.

Are you stupid i saw you fucking Alex and you say that you didn't lie bitch please.

Eliza can you leave us for a minute if that's OK with you? John ask her as he looked at her.

Yeah sure the time you need . She said leaving.

John why just why. I thought you loved me. I thought you cared about me so why did you cheat on me. Am I that ugly or fat is that why. I said.

No Peggy I lo- I cut him off saying you don't first it was you kissing Alex now fucking Alex so what is happening. Do you even love me.

Peggy I love you ... John said

But I don't know what happened it was like a- I cut him again. A need to do it well yeah but no reason to cheat on me is there.

Peggy please I'm sorry I'm so sorry I love you I do if there I can do stuff for you please I love you I do. I'm sorry for lieimg to you. I'm sorry for making you feel used. And I'm sorry braking you but please I love you. John cryed making me move in to kiss his but it didn't feel the same. It didn't feel like love so I pulled away.

John do you really love me, Alex or both because I can leave if y- I was cut off but Johns hand on my clit.

ah you k-know this won't work to say s-s-sorry. I moaned but then john got on the bed and pulled his pants down and my underwear.

You ready? John ask rubbing my clit harder .

Yes but be quite ok. I said and john thrusted into me .

J-john. I moaned as he got a bit faster but not to fast for people can hare.

P-peggy you so t-tight oh f-f-fuck. John groaned .

J-john I'm g-g-going to c-AAAHHH ! I moaned out loud.

Cume for me cume for - AH shit. He moaned and I did what he ask .
AAHH FUCK YES . I cumed as he did too .