fun Peggy

Three weeks later

                Peggy's POV

Im still upset about john and Alex like these things are hard to forget. It's like a dream you cont get out only by waken by your family, friends and lovers so john needs to stop this even that I forfeited him it stills hurts because he said he will never cheat on me but he did what do I do now?

               Three years ago he was being stage but I just brushes it off of family but it looks like he was scared of me founding out but then . WHY DID YOU DO IT IF YOU LOVE OR LOVED ME!?
I screamed at myself but then I found my dildo. Should I do it ?

Yeah I need it NOW I need to cum but why is it in Johns house?
I cull john to know why is my dildo in his house.
Hi John can I ask you a question? I ask him.
S-s-sure why ? He said but then there was a voice in the back ground saying are you coming back to bed or is it Peggy johny.
WHO'S THAT!? I screamed down the phone and said if you are cheating on me again we are done! And hang up.

                   Johns POV

I was at Hamilton's house but Eliza was not there and Alex was being stage.

Alex you ok ? I ask him.

Y-y-y-yeah I just want to do stuff with you but I know Peggy will hate me more you hate you and maybe do something like last time. Alex said but I couldn't help myself but lean in and just kiss him.

OH MY GOD YOU ARE DOING YOU HAVE PEGGY!! I screamed in my mind but then I get a phone cull and just froze.
Shit it's Peggy. I pick it up and Peggy says can I ask you a question? I said this .
S-s-sure why. I say with a shaky voice.
Then Alex says are you coming back to bed now or is it Peggy. Oh my god now Peggy is going to hate me and her brother in law my god.
Then Peggy screamed at my .
WHO'S THAT!? If you are cheating on me again we are done ! Then just hangs up. Oh my god I said braking down.

What's wrong john? Alex ask me

Well you because now Peggy might kill herself because i promised her I only loved her now Peggy might hate you your her brother in law and I'm her boyfriend!! What the fuck is wrong with us !? I cry in pain.

J-j-john I'm s-sorry. Alex says

Alex sorry is not going to help Peggy we been dating for 6 fucking years and when Peggy told me she trusted my and said she waited to date me and loss her virginity and that night Peggy Court us making out and now I cont keep hurting her or cheating on her too ! I cried

                     Peggy's POV

I brake down when I hung up. I went to the kitchen and got a blade and went to the room. I started to cut and sing I hate you I love you.
I hare the front door open and just kept cutting then john burst in the room with tears in his eyes and says
Peggy don't! I love you with my life!

I screamed back. Why do you keep cheating on me if you love me?!

P-peg- I cut him off you did didn't you you kissed or fucked him!?

Yes I'm so so sorry I'm sorry. John says.

It's too late john you said you will never ever cheat on me! I cry

( I'm crying  because I love jeggy and singing bbnnnuuurrrrnnnnn)

John I hope that you burn and when you said you love me, your a liar cause you never , ever , ever did john.

( Sorry grenade yeah so Peggy is sad .😭)