back to normal

Cammie pov

I lay in bed in my dorm in Gallagher academy school for exceptional young women, just thinking about the past year that I had: I had run away , been tortured (by my boyfriends mother Catherine goode) lost my memory, found the list with the names of the desendents of the circle of cavan and been brainwashed into almost jumping off a roof. I'm lucky in a way as I should have died when I was tortured but here I am still alive and breathing. People have started to act normally around me again compared to acting like I was a grenade about to go off or something. ..  I could hear the girls gently snoring and willd sleep to come, we had a cov ops class tomorrow with aunt abbey as Joe isn't well enough to teach. Mom and Joe are officially dating now which is weird but mom has not seen anyone after dad disappeared and when I found his grave (liz is still running dna tests to make sure it is him but i amnt raising my hopes)in the place that I had been tortured she stopped wearing her wedding ring altogether. Since sleep the still wouldn't come I silently got out of bed (totally forgetting that be had rigged it) and suddenly there was a very cross looking bex sitting up in her bed... "CAMMIE! " she yelled.  "Right here" I answered back. She stared at me s if to make sure I was real then lay back down again. I decided against waking her again and so I just lay down till I fell asleep.

Hi guys,  this is my first fanfic so PLEASE tell me what ye think! I haven't edited this chapter so there is probably a few spelling mistakes so bear with me! If ye have not read up to book number five DON READ THIS! There might be spoilers:/

If ye have any ideas for the story email me at siunvc@gmail.com . Thanks again. !