not your normal cov ops

Zach pov

The Bell went off at exactly 7:30 for wake up call. Even though I had been at Gallagher academy for 5 months now, it still was so different from blackthorne. I got up and got dressed and headed down to the breakfast hall. I was rounding the corner when I saw cammie dissappear into one of the secret passageway. I ducked down and followed her. I hadn't been in this passageway before and I doubt much people had as it was filled with cobwebs and dust. When I finally got out of the passage I saw cammie sitting at the end of the room on a bean bag. I crept up behind her and a as me being a spy she didn't hear me and i wrestled her to the ground in a bear hug. "Hey Gallagher girl" I smirked. " Zach " she acknowledged as she pecked me on the cheek. "Awwww come on , is that all I get? " I moaned. "Sorry " she said "I don't wanna be late for cov ops with abbey!" She started to get up and gather her her stuff and then we crawled through the tunnel, and sprinted to sublevel 2 . We were just in time. We had barley just sat down when abbey strode into the room. "Morning class, today we are going on a cov ops mission... to rome" I felt cammie tense behind me as the whole class fell silent and stared at cammie. Abbey continued " There are reportedly sightings of two members of the circle of cavan : Samuel winters and maxwell Edwards" Tina spoke up, " isn't he in the cia? " she asked. "Indeed he is and so this is classified information" abbey replied "ye have 4:30 seconds to get ready, Zach cammie macey bex and liz stay behind"

When every one was out of the room abbey looked at us "Dr fibbs did a dna test on the remains of the body found in ur fathers grave , cammie, and it does not match your dna. ..so we are going to rome to find your father or his real body" abbey collapsed in her chair after that speech. I looked at cammie who had turned as pale as a ghost. I wish abbey hadn't brought c ammie into this again, its not fair cammie deserves a break of normality and time to relax she is only 17 but knowing cammie she would have anyway. I looked around at bex liz and macey they also had turned pale and I could tell they were dreading what the consequences might be. This might be our most dangerous mission yet. .

Sorry for the short chapters but I will update as often as I can xx DON'T READ UNLESS YOUV READ OUT OF SIGH OUT OF TIME! All rights go to ally. Any ideas contact me at siunvc@gmail

Xxx