It's out

Cammie pov

"Run" she screamed in my ear. "I cant" I cried back. I was stuck. I couldn't budge an inch. She was sprinting towards me. I knew what would happen next. And just as I thought, she stumbled, and fell just before a shadowed silhouette blocked my view of her and stole her away.

*******

I woke up drenched in sweat. Some one was shaking my shoulders. I jerked up awkwardly. When my eyes unblurred I tried to make out who was in front of me. His strong build and sandy blond hair could only have been grant but this grant s face was hollow, stress lines permanently in his forehead. He looked like a forty year old man. We all looked like that. Bex has been gone for three month's and we still haven't found her. However bad it is for everyone else I feel it the worst. I know I do because I am the only one who knew. The only one who knew she was pregnant. Pregnancy at 17 is bad enough but she has disappeared from the face ve of the earth. And apart from the video calls we get every day we have no idea of how she is being treated. I had meant to tell grant ages ago but I can't bring myself to do it.

"Cammie" grant whispered again. I was dragged from my thought and open my eyes. "Cammie, we found her" he whispered, his voice breaking. "We found Bex"

Hey guys hopefully I will get a few updates this weekend! Thanks for all the votes any thoughts please comment and I'm still looking for someone to share this story with so yup please contact me if interested: siunvc@gmail.com