shattered mirrors and glue

They say that there is seven years of bad luck for any one who breaks a mirror. .that's a long time... In a way, our hearts are like mirrors. They can be deceitful, painting a lie in our minds as we cannot see our faults from appearance or the reflection can be covered in makeup. Like wise our hearts can love someone, and no matter what our brain says we come up with millions of excuses for that single person we would most certainly take a bullet for. It's a funny thing though because like a mirror, once broke, the heart can never make a full recovery. Even with the best superglue. The love and support of family and friend's. The cracks will always remain. They may fade in time but will always be there, ready to come out when life gets tough.

*********

That's what it feels like. Every time I pass bex or zach. Every time I see the bump or anything to do with it. My heart shatters again and again. As the days progress I start to heal. By cracking codes with liz or dinner with my mom. Or tracking my (maybe) alive dad with abbey. But then the cycle starts all over and I'm back TV on square one.

Hey guys!! It has been eternity since I last updated and I know many of ye would like to shoot me right now! ! But I really hope to keep updating and I'm looking for ways to end the story! ! So message me or comment
Siunvc xxx