Home again

Grant p.o.v
After i told cammie, i called up blackthorne academy for a jet. Three months. Three months of desperation, frustration and almost giving up. I was going to see my bex again. My beautiful bex. She was being held at gallagher academy, where Rachel Morgan and dr. Fibbs were doing a numerous amount of scans and tests.
As i presumed it was no trouble to get the jet and it came in exactly 2 hours. Everyone was tense and jumpy. Macey was just pacing the isle in between the seats muttering to herself. Zach had his head in his hands and was running his fingers through his hair. Liz was hunched over her portable laptop, connected to the computer in gallagher academy and was finalising bexs scans. And cammie, cammie just sat there staring. She felt the hit the worst i think. Cammie knows what it is like to be tortured. She went through it herself. And there was the fact that cammie didn't rescue bex. She tried. We all did. But it just wasn't enough. The people who found bex was a pure accident. It was a police officer and his pregnant wife on vacation and they had to drive through r the desert to get to there hotel. On the way the wife went into labour so they stopped at the first building for miles which was where bex was being held captive. The kidnappers were out so the police officer just untied bex and dropped her off at the hospital after she helped the wife deliver the baby. She then contacted gallagher academy who rescued her and then contact us. They told us to come as soon as we could as there was something that needed To be discussed........
*********************************

Hi guys:) I'm STILL looking for someone to share the account with for this story... Please comment if your interested and ill get in touch!
Siunvc xx