past mistakes

Bex pov

It took us exactly 4:53 to change and join the others outside. We already had our emercency bags packed so we just needed to change. Cammie liz macie and I wore identical black leather pants and jacket and thigh high stiletto boot's "we may as well be fashionable kicking some ass ~ macie"

There was a helicopter waiting for us and we (Zach, Cammie, liz, abbey,macie and I) boarded. The rest of the class were going on an airoplane to get the c.o.c

I sat in between Cammie and macie and across from Zach I couldn't look him in the eye. . Something happens over the summer Cammie was missing and Zach was staying with me. And it had a consequence... It was an accident, we were both drunk and desperate and it just happened. And now this. I subconsciously rubbed the bump that was growing under my jacket. No one except me knows and I want to keep it that way. It would just hurt everyone: grant, Cammie and then it would be impossible for them to forgive us...

I was dragged out of my thoughts when Cammie poked me " beeeexxxx, we're here!" I unbuckled my seat belt and grabbed a parachute. I looked out the helicopter we were approximately 200 feet in the air and it was pretty windy. "Jump" Cammie yelled in my ear, and I did.

Hi guys, what do ye think of this plot twist? I read loaaaadddsss if this kinda fanfic and I was kinda sick of Cammie getting pregnant and Catherine going after it or whatever ( even though they were AMAZING BOOKS! ) so I decided to switch it up a bit even tho I still ship zammie gex and lonas! I will only be able to update at b the weekends but I will try make them long! Thanks again xx siunvc xx