𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

imessagesa conversation between blake💌 and oakley🦖

imessages
a conversation between blake💌 and oakley🦖

oakley🦖
blake
oakley🦖
blake are you awake?

blake💌
i am now
why?

oakley🦖
i'm sorry
i didn't mean to wake up
i'll talk to you in the morning

blake💌
oak
i'm awake
i'm here
what's wrong ?

oakley🦖
can i call you?

blake💌
i'll call you

oakley🦖
facetime

"hi"

"hi love"

HER CHEEKS FLUSHED at the nickname, as she wiped her tired eyes. the boy only showed half of his face, a smile curved from endearment. he then asked what was wrong, finally watching as her eyes drooped of worrisome.

"i lost my ring, blake. i've been looking for it for hours and when i asked the girls to help they were just too tired and fell back asleep"

"a ring, love? get some sleep and look for it tomorrow"

"blakeasaurus! its not just any ring though. it's my grandmothers wedding ring and if i don't find it i'm going to razor scooter my ankles"

"i know what will make you feel better"

"what blakeasaurus"

"rawr"

"how in the world is that suppose to help"

"i thought rawr meant i love you in dinosaur"

THE GIRL LAUGHED at the boys attempt of trying to make her feel better, and the obvious miss interpretation. even though he was so far off from the actual tone of his statement, it did bring a smile to the girls face.

"blake, rawr means i'm going to eAT YOU in dinosaur"

SHE FRUSTRATEDLY GROANED pulling the pillow over her face. the boy couldn't help but smile seeing the way her face scrunched up when she was worried or the fact that she tapped her fingers along her bare leg from anxiousness.

"love, don't worry. okay listen, i'll help as best as i can"

HE STATED TO THE GIRL, finally getting her full attention. he began stating things in an orderly fashion, having her check on her covers, then under her bed, what she was wearing before, and lastly the restroom. it had fallen off her finger whilst in the shower and luckily, blake was only a phone call away.

even after she found her ring, she spent a continuous three hours talking to the boy, before she finally had dosed off, him singing the smaller girl to sleep.