𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

imessages a conversation between reece and josephine

imessages
a conversation between reece and josephine

josie baby🐻⛅️🍓
hey bean
how's tour so far 🥺

bibbybear🧸🍓🦋💞
amazing
i miss you though

josie baby🐻⛅️🍓
i know
you're so busy
josie baby🐻⛅️🍓
we hardly ever talk

bibbybear🧸🍓🦋💞
i'm on tour josie
you know that

josie baby🐻⛅️🍓
obviously reece
i'm not blaming you

bibbybear🧸🍓🦋💞
well it sounds like you are
bibbybear🧸🍓🦋💞
you know how much this
tour means for the boys and i

josie baby🐻⛅️🍓
i know
sorry i ever brought it up

bibbybear🧸🍓🦋💞
i gotta get back to rehearsals.
i'll call you tonight ?

josie baby🐻⛅️🍓
i'm busy tonight
but i'll try
josie baby🐻⛅️🍓
i miss you

bibbybear🧸🍓🦋💞
goodnight josie

TRUTH IS SHE she wasn't busy at all. she was bottling up all her feelings, making sure it was kept only between her. she had been lying to the girls about how close her and reece had been since tour started. she'd pretend to have late night phone calls, or even text conversation just so they wouldn't get suspicious of their basically non existent relationship. reece and her had been growing rather distant, him always busy, and her not wanting to wait around for him. she has never felt this way for a person before, she knew the outcome wouldn't be good. yet she remainder optimistic, hopeful.

reece on the other hand was growing irritated with the girl. she knew how much this music thing means to him, so him being focused on it, isn't a surprise. he ended the conversation rather quickly, not wanting to say something he shouldn't. he did like her, there was no denying it. but was he really going to sacrifice everything for a girl. he wondered if she would do the same. he wondered if she would ever make him choose.