𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

BREAKING NEWS !

BREAKING NEWS !

DAILYMAIL.COM

" COULD SABRINA CARPENTER HAVE A POTENTIAL NEW BEAU?"

sabrina carpenter's 'singular' tour is much more than music. new hope club's reece bibby is noticeably close to the singer, actress, and overall talent.

source: instagram

source: instagram

both artist are constantly seen responding to one another's comments, posts, and the fans are raving. could this be just two friends getting along, or something more?

many fans from both ends of the artist are constantly seen shipping the pair romantically, as they continue to have flirtatious like banter. both artist being of age, they are quite clearly a match

though this sudden pair seems like they're meant to be, bibby is seen to carry some baggage. according to recent sources, the musician has been tied to an abrupt relationship with model josephine porter.

although they never confirmed their relation, the pair have been seen doing the same antics as done with carpenter. the comments, the posts, the fan inclusivity: the signs were all there.

josephine porter and reece bibby are seen laying in the same bed, as porter snaps a shot of the unconfirmed couple.

source: instagram

source: instagram

nobody knows what has happened with the pair, though many believe they have broken off, reece bibby finally moving on when tour began.

so, what do you think? could sabrina carpenter and reece bibby being apart of an intimate relationship? or is reece still by model influencer josephine porter's side?

give us you opinions by tweeting us at @ dailymail !

DAILYMAIL.COM