𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

JOSEPHINE RESTED HER HEAD against reece's clothed chest, her able to hear his soft breathing, in and out

JOSEPHINE RESTED HER HEAD against reece's clothed chest, her able to hear his soft breathing, in and out. she could honestly lay like this forever. wrapped in her favorite hoodie, his hoodie, in her blue velvet covers with his arm over her petite body. the girls smile didn't fade for a single second as she replayed the moment over and over in her head. yes her cheeks were covered in salty tears, but all she could taste were his lips. the small, but plump strawberry scented lips pressed against hers. she didn't know was sad meant in those few moments of intimacy that were shared between just the two of them. she began tracing small figures onto his stomach while the both of them laid half asleep.

they had put in gilmore girls' josephines' favorite show but the boy had massive jetlag so she wasn't surprised he slept through most of the episodes. oakley and clarabell were sound asleep, they both decided to cuddle up in the living room or their apartment 'just incase' something were to happen. josephine didn't mind how worried they got, she was grateful to have friends like them, prepared to take extra precautions even for something that seemed small in josephine's head. after a couple episodes had passed, reece began to move around in his sleep, causing the girl to finally look up at the boy who's eyes were barely opening. she quickly brought her hand up over his eyes to give him 'shade.' the window of her room allowed sunlight to beam in as early in the morning as ever. reece chuckled at the girls gesture, grabbing her hand then pulling them to his lips to give them a peck.

josephine couldn't help but blush and once he pulled away she let her hand caress the blonde's cheek. "who let you be this cute, so early in the morning," reece mumbled, the rasp in his voice caused the girls pit of butterflies to swarm. "nobody, because i'm not cute." she laughed his compliment off, causing the blonde to furrow his eyebrows at her. "you're joking right?" reece asked the girl, moving his body lower so he could be face to face with the blonde inches away from him. josephine shook her head 'no' as she wasn't joking, causing reece to pout.

it wasn't long before reece made his way down josephine's waist and began to run his fingers around her stomach, tickling the poor girl nearly to death. josephine couldn't control her fits of laughter as they spurted out of her mouth, reeces' laughs coinciding with hers. "re-reece please, i-i can't stop laughing!" the girl exclaimed as she began to try and pry his hands off of her, only a-baling herself to grab one hand at a time. "re-reece, i-i'm gonna c-cry!" she laughed out her response once again. she finally was able to pull herself over him, her body caught between his legs, she pulled herself away from his body. "you hurt me," she frowned as she sat back on her knees. "awe josie baby, i'm sorry," reece responded grabbing the girl once again by her waist and pulling her close.

she let herself be engulfed into the hug, her hands finding themselves in his hair as he pressed soft kisses on her collarbone and neck. "i think i've fallen madly in love with you," the boy mumbled into her neck.