Mutant Case File

Full Name:

Full Name:

Lauren Von Strucker

Allias:

Fenris

Nicknames:

Bubbles (by Sparkler aka Sarab.)

Date of Birth:

June 21, 2002

Age:

17

Gender:

Female

Species:

Mutant

Martieral Status:

Single

Sexual Orientation:

Heterosexual

Affiliations:

Sarab Zaman (bestfriend, mutant. Alive)

Andrew (Andy) Von  Strucker (brother, friend, mutant. Alive)

Caitlin Strucker (mother, friend, human. Alive.)

Reed Strucker (father, friend, mutant. Deceased.)

Marcos (friend, mutant. Alive.)

John (friend, mutant. Alive.)

Clarice (friend, mutant. Alive.)

Lorna (semi-friend, mutant. Alive)

Sonya (friend, mutant. Deceased.)

Reeva (enemy, mutant. Alive.)

Esme, Phoebe, Sophie (enemy, mutant. Alive.)

Max (enemy, mutant. Deceased.)

Heather (enemy, mutant. Alive.)

Tico (enemy, mutant. Alive.)

Fade (enemy, former friend, mutant. Alive.)

Sage (enemy, former friend, mutant. Deceased.)

Purifiers (enemy, humans. Alive.)

Jace Turner (enemy, human. Alive.)

---------------------------------------------------------

Portrayer:

Natalie Alyn Lind

Hair Color:

Blonde

Eye Color:

Brown

Height:

5'5

Weight:

N/A

Denistive Features:

Long brown curly hair.

Build:

Skinny. Healthy.

Skin:

White.

Race:

American.

Scars:

None.

Piercings:

None.

Clothing Styles:

Light clothing.

---------------------------------------------------------

Traits:

caring, loving, kind, trusting, hopefull, patience.

Powers:

Molecular Manipulation, Shield Generation, Molecular Saw, Fenris Force, Psychic Connection (with Andy.)

Weaknesses:

Lauren finds air molecules to be the easiest to manipulate, while other substances, such as water, present more of a challenge. She must be able to see what and where she is applying her shields to, and she also needs free use of her hands in order to focus her abilities. Lauren typically uses her powers through gestures: when she is making barriers this is performed by holding her forearm nearly parallel to the ground while curving her hand into a half-moon shape and pressing her palm in the direction she wants the molecules to go. When using her powers to focus her brother's powers or to close Clarice's portals, she will gesture with both arms, keeping her arms in a round shape with her palms facing each other in order to compress the force of their respective powers into a smaller mass.

Originally, Lauren's power is not effective against Andy's. Because she's pulling molecules together and he's pushing them apart, they cancel each other out. When this occurs, a blast of energy is released, strong enough to launch both Andy and Lauren back several feet. However, more than six months later, Andy has trained extensively to the point where he can easily break through her shields. After Andy attacked Lauren, she began training extensively and researching the Von Struckers to further understand her abilities. Since then, Lauren's powers have grown at an alarming rate.

While powerful, the Fenris Force takes time to unleash. During the preparation for utilizing the force, the users are completely vulnerable to attack. This is demonstrated when the Von Strucker twins were cornered and attempted to use the Fenris Force to wipe out their enemies when they were pinned down by gunfire but the attempt failed because Andrea was shot in the chest and died shortly afterwards. This same weakness applies to the current holders of the Fenris Force i.e. Lauren and Andy.