I'm Not With You

You woke up with the worst headache possible. Your forehead was aching and you felt like somebody was banging very loudly on the inside of your skull.

A hangover, of course. You have no idea why you decided to drink that much last night and what prompted you to do something so irresponsible. You opened your eyes and realized you weren't in your trailer, but in someone's bedroom. You felt around the bed and it was the comfiest mattress you had ever been on. You felt like you would sink right to the floor. Glancing down at yourself, you realized you were decent and thankfully not naked, but unfortunately in a stranger's bed. You got up on your elbows and looked around the room. On the bedside table, a bottle of water and pills were kept and you smiled. Apparently, whoever took you home was extremely considerate.

"You're up" a voice said and you snapped your head around towards the bedroom door to see Roger leaning against it.

"Roger?" you asked, your throat extremely hoarse.

"Mornin love. Don't worry, you didn't do anything embarrassing last night" he said and you sighed in relief "You were too tired to get home so I got you here, hope you don't mind"

"Why couldn't you take me to Freddie or John's place? I much rather see their face first thing in the morning" you said, throwing off the blanket and getting out of bed.

"Oh, watch it. Most girls would kill to wake up in my bed right now" he spoke and you wondered how he could sound so smooth at 7 am. You laughed at that and tried to remember what happened last night.

Your memories became a little clearer.

"Where are we going?" you asked him as he led you through the streets. His arm was wrapped tightly around your waist and your arm swung loosely around his neck.

"I'm taking you home love, and by that, I mean the hotel" Roger spoke softly. It was good that he was holding you up because you were tripping on your own feet. You felt a twist in your ankle and you groaned as you realized one of your heels broke.

"I hate you so much" you had said.

Roger just laughed "And what have I done to deserve that?"

"You forced me to come here and it was so dumb and I kissed some random dude and now I'm going to get a horrible hangover, my shoes broke and it's all your fault"

You don't remember what he told you but you were glad you could recall something. You looked at Roger standing in the doorway and realized you had been quiet while you were remembering. Roger seemed to notice that you were still processing stuff.

"Why don't you freshen up and take a shower?" he suggested, exiting the bedroom.

You again thought back to last night's events.

"Y/N! Can you at least try to walk straight?" Roger whined as your weight shifted completely on him and he struggled to hold you up as you approached the hotel.

"I don't need you babysitting me" you spoke angrily, and then pushed him off. You walked into the hotel lobby, your broken heels clinking off the marble floor, your hair all over the place. A security guard stepped towards you "Can I help you, ma'am?"

"Fuck off" you said, walking past him. You could hear Roger running to catch up.

"Sorry mate! She's with me" you heard him explain as he chased you down.

"I'm not with you" you said through gritted teeth.

"God, you are such a fucking pain in the ass Y/N" Roger sighed, his arms on his waist, glaring at you. You were stood in front of the elevator doors and you could feel people glaring at your behavior. The doors opened and you pushed your way in. You bumped into a lady on the way and she yelled "Excuse you, if you want to get shit faced drunk at least have the decency to do it in private!"