She's My Girl

The band started singing and you, for the first time, sang along. You were not one to jump or sing at a rock gig, but you were happy today. Today was different for some reason. Atleast till some time until you felt claustrophobic and decided to move out of the crowd to the dressing room. Looking at Roger play made you feel all kinds of things. You needed to talk to him about today. Even if he didn't want to, you would. You would go to the dressing room and as soon as the gig was over, he'd come and you would tell him what you felt. At least part of it. It was too difficult to pretend being normal with him, when you felt much more.

You needed some peace and quiet, you turned and saw that the bar was filled with lots of couples and mostly single men, and it wasn't a good idea to head there. You were manoeuvring your way through the crowd when you felt someone pull at your arm and you turned to see a man you didn't recognize. Half of you was relieved it wasn't Alex, but the other half of you was curious why he would stop you if he didn't even know you.

"Can I help you?" You asked.

"I saw you dancing earlier, and singing by the stage. You're ridiculously hot so I couldn't help but get you a drink" He said and you instantly felt like punching him. He was just being nice, but the thought of going home with any guy made you feel sick. Well, any guy other than Roger.

He offered you a drink from his hand and you looked down at it in suspicion.

"Thank you, but no" You said, pushing his hand back "I'm not in the mood"

"I can show you a guaranteed good time" He said, with a side smile and you tried to figure out where he got so much ego and confidence from. He wasn't even that good looking.

"I'm really not interested" You said. You hadn't noticed but the music had stopped playing, which meant the band was going to go offstage now and it was your chance to escape.

"The band needs me, I gotta go" You said, turning away but he reached forward and grabbed you. His grip on you was tight enough to possibly leave a mark.

"What the fuck?" You cried and from the corner of your eye, you saw that Brian and Roger had noticed. That meant they were going to come here and fuck things up in order to rescue you. You weren't going to be a damsel in distress.

"Let go of my arm. Can't you take no for an answer?" You said, through gritted teeth as you stared him down.

"Nope, doll. You got no idea" He said, his hold on you still very tight and you could see Roger making his way to you. If he got here, there would be a full on fist fight and no matter how romantic it would be to see Roger fight for you, you didn't want him to get hurt.

So you took the initiative, taking your left arm back and swinging it full force at his jaw. Your punch connected with his face, with a loud sound, and someone around you audibly gasped as he stumbled backwards, more from the shock that you had hit him than the hit itself.

"You bitch" He seethed, clutching his jaw and you raised your eyebrows at him, as if to challenge him.

"Y/N!" You heard a faint voice and you knew Roger was almost here.

"You should really learn to back off when a girl says so" You said and he stepped towards you, enraged and he pushed you with as much force he could muster. You fell backwards, right into Brian's arms and he gripped you tightly so you won't fall.

"You're gonna regret you did that" Roger spoke and you turned and saw him as he rolled his sleeves up and even though it was really hot, you didn't need him fighting for you. You regained your balance, thanking Brian silently and stood in front of Roger to stop him.

"Move, Y/N" He said.

"Roger" You said, holding your arm where he had touched it. It was red now from the grip. Roger looked down at that.