Sorry For Being A Bitch, Rog

You didn't remember how long you had slept when someone tapped on your shoulder and you opened your eyes.

"Roger?" You asked groggily and the person laughed and replied "I'm flattered, but no this is Jim"

Oh. You sat up straighter and your legs felt cramped because of your prolonged position on the couch. You looked down and saw a warm red jacket on top of you which smelt like Roger and you wondered how it got there.

"How long have you been sleeping?" Jim asked.

"I don't know, ever since the boys have been recording" You got up and put your legs on the floor.

"Well, let's get you home" He spoke and you nodded. He helped you up and locked the studio as you waited outside and slipped on the jacket. You were so sleepy you didn't realise when you got home and crashed on the bed, still holding onto that red jacket.

The next day, you woke up to a banging on your door.

"What the hell?" You asked yourself as you lifted yourself out of bed and opened the door.

"Can nobody let me sleep in peace?" You said aloud as you cranked open the door and saw Freddie standing there.

"Get up love, it's almost 2 in the morning!" He yelled and threw a water bottle and a towel at you.

"What the fuck?" You yelled as you struggled to catch it, still not fully awake.

"Get dressed honey" He said "I know how to help you"

"Help me with what Freddie?" You asked, annoyed because it was too early.

"Your Roger problem" He announced and you internally groaned.

"Can you let me go one day without thinking of him and how I epically ruined everything?" You said, and sat down on a chair.

"No" He said "You need to fix things because it's awkward for all of us otherwise"

"You're a rockstar. Don't you have better, more important things to do in your day?" You said.

"No, now come on please get dressed" He said and opened your wardobe.

"I haven't even taken a shower Fred" You said.

"That's what the towel is for" He said, matter of factly and you took the fastest shower of your life.

You stepped out and he had already chosen an outfit for you. A strapless white sundress and a pair of gold hoops.

"Get into this" He said and ordered you around for another hour or so before you were ready. You walked out of the trailer and he had a car waiting for you.

"Where are we going?" You asked, slipping on your sunglasses.

"You'll see" He spoke, mysteriously and he drove you till the diner. The same diner that Roger had brought you to.

"No, no way" You said "If you've got Roger in there waiting for me on some kind of messed up blind date shit, I'm going home right now"

"Darling, Roger is not in there"

"I don't believe you" You said and he got out of the car.

"I brought you here so you could get him his cheesecake. An epic argument requires an epic, grand gesture" He said and you got out as well, catching onto what he was saying.

"This is dumb Fred" You said as he placed the order and you waited by the countertop.

"Why so?" He asked.

"Roger's my friend. He should be able to forgive me without some huge gesture" You told him and Freddie looked at you.

"He's more than a friend, isn't he?" He asked you, leaning towards you.