I'll Remember This

Roger grabbed you so fiercly, you lost balance, and his arm around you was the only thing keeping you up. He brought up his other hand to the side of your face, cupping your jaw and you leaned further into the kiss. Your hands lay still at your side until it sunk in what you were doing and you brought them around his neck. Roger was kissing you. Roger Taylor was kissing you.

Your fingers went into his hair and you tugged at the ends of it. He moaned into your mouth at that and then backed you up into the makeup counter. Your back hit it and he lifted you up onto it.

"God, this is even better than the first time" He said, in a husky voice and you pulled away.

"Sorry" He grinned "You don't remember"

"It's okay, I'll remember this" You said and pulled him back to you by the front of his shirt. Your hand wrapped around the silver choker he was wearing and you held it in place so you could kiss him better. He deepened the kiss, wrapping his arm around you tighter and pulling your body even closer. It was so perfect, it felt like you had done it before. Which you had, now you knew. His hands were everywhere on you, him not being able to decide where to best put them.

You wrapped your legs around him. He grunted in response against your mouth, and his hand trailed up your thigh, going under your skirt. You'd been kissed hundreds of times before, but never like this. This was different. This was perfect.

"Christ, you look so fucking amazing" He murmured against your mouth as he took in what you were wearing.

"You've seen me in these kind of clothes a hundred times before" You laughed against his lips, as he ran his hand up your thigh and the other rested on your butt.

"Exactly. It's insane how long I've wanted to do this" He spoke, pulling away to look into your eyes "You should be applauding the self control I have"

"I don't think you and self control should ever be in the same sentence" You teased.

"Well, it had to be today. With that skirt of yours, I don't think I would have been able to resist any further" He spoke, and dipped down to kiss your neck.

"Well, I did wear it for you" You smiled as he breathed into your hair at the crook of your neck. His hand trailed all the way up to your inner thigh and you gripped his shoulder tightly. He started tracing circles onto your very sensitive skin and you wanted him to take you right then and there.

"Roger..." You spoke and you felt his hand inch even further closer. You brought his face up to you and kissed him again, causing him to wince.

"Ow" He breathed, touching his lower lip which was bruised and bleeding.

"Sorry" You mumbled "We should really clean that up, it looks like it hurts"

"It's fine" He spoke, kissing you again even though his jaw hurt like hell.

"Roger" You said, more firmly and put your hands on his chest "Let me take a look at that"

He let out a sigh and nodded "Fine, but its not like you have any medical expertise"

"Well, this doesn't require any" You said, pulling your skirt further down, not missing the way his eyes followed that movement, disappointment flashing behind them.

"Oh, don't give me that look. It's not my fault you went and got into a fight" You said.

"Well, it technically is your fault. Maybe you should stop being so hot so I don't have to protect you from guys any further" He said, looking back up at you.

You laughed and said "Do you have any first aid kit in here?"

"Well, how the hell would I know?" He said, stepping out from between your legs.