Chapter 9- Anxiousness

Harry's P.O.V

I got up this morning excited. I don't know why because nothing has turned out as planned! Julia declined Louis offers for her to meet us. I mean c'mon if you're going to be friends with Louis you have to be friends with us? RIGHT?!

"Harry, what are you doing? You're hair is getting in your cereal!" Zayn walks in laughing inbetween every few words. Then, I actually realize what he said and look around accidentally shaking milk out of my curls. Whoops.

"I didn't mean get it all over me! I only meant get your hair out of your cereal!" He starts mumbling," This is my favorite shirt too.."

I laugh and he shoots me a glare, "Sorry lad, if it makes it any better it's all over my trousers!" I examine other parts of my body, table, and floor. There is milk everywhere!

Just then, Liam walks in lifting up his head to look at us before seeing the mess and gaping at it.. 3,2,..

"What happened?" He laughs, his words barely coming out. He's holding his stomach in laughter examining the situation. He stops for a second before looking at me and then Zayn, then me again, then Zayn, and then bursting into laughter again.

Zayn is looking at him like he is crazy which just makes it funnier! I start to laugh hysterically also, creating an enormous roar of laughter.

"SHUT THE HECK UP!" That's Louis.. We didn't get very much sleep after having 'band nights' 3 days straight. He's on his man period and minus sleep he is just in a horrible mood! We continue to laugh though.

After about 3 more minutes, it dies down and Liam finally asks again,

"Okay, seriously, what happened?" He gives out a nervous chuckle.

"Well Harry over here, is like a wet dog! Shaking milk out of mop!"

"I said I was sorry!" I exclaim, not in an angry way, more of a jokingly way.

"You got milk everywhere! Liam! Tell him he has to clean it up!"

"Zayn! You child! Liam! Tell him he has to do it for being mean!"

We hear a loud grown before seeing an angry Louis Tomlinson come out his room and start to yell at us.. Let's just say he's scary when he's angry..

"DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT BEAUTY SLEEP IS? SOME BOYS NEED IT! THIS AMOUNT OF SEXINESS DOES NOT COME WITH EASE HARREH! I MEAN ZAYN TAKES HOURS! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I RIP THOSE CURL OUT OF YOUR HEAD. SAME GOES FOR THAT QUIFF ZAYN. NOW CLEAN IT UP!"

I quickly get off my chair and over to the sick to dampen a paper towel, getting on my knees to clean off the floor while Zayn did the table. Liam just starts laughing at us again, that little...

"Does it look good now?" I hear Zayn ask to Liam. Liam gives us a nod before getting his own bowl of cereal, with no milk because that requires a spoon. I'll have you know, when he first said that I thought he was joking.. But, no, he's completely serious..

Zayn saunters to the other room mumbling things such as "Those damn curls", or "He's like a dog".

"I HEARD THAT!" I yell just get him annoyed, this is friendship I think before skipping off to my room.

I jumped on my bed and heard a loud crack come from it. Eek, I did not break my bed, I did not break my bed, I did not break my bed..

I look underneath my covers just to see a cardboard box, I woke up an hour ago and there's strange things in my bed.. I pick it up and examine it, only to see nothing out of the ordinary, just cardboard..

I walk into Liam's room and throw it on his bed and walk out. He can deal with that.. I take my phone out of my front jeans pocket and go on my fake instagram count, literally dedicated to looking at pictures of Julia, and start to scroll through the usual pictures of her, liking every single one.. What? I'm giving them credit for getting all the pictures.. You know.. I know I'm getting near the end of my feed and start to read the captions also just to pass time, when one catches my eye: