Chapter 16- All You Ever Wanted

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry, where is your venue?" Emmalie asks, walking up to me.

"Come here." I say before whispering in her ear where I want to take my photos.

"Are you sure? That's kind of plain?" She asks sceptically.

"I'm sure. I'll make it work."

"If you say so Harry" She says before walking off to the other boys, who are waiting to switch venues while Niall and Julia are finishing. After a few seconds, I go over a join Emmalie, Matty, the boys.

"Emmalie, please, take one picture with Zayn!" Louis begs, now on his knees.

"I never said I wouldn't! You never asked!" She exclaims, suprised at Louis' actions.

"Then get it done with!" Liam says, now annoyed with Louis' begging. Emmalie and Zayn pull out their phones and hands them to Liam. Then, Emmalie wraps an arm around Zayn's waist and Zayn's around hers.

"Cheese!" Liam yells, making everyone chuckle.

"That's going on Twitter!" Zayn says, sending a smile Emmalie's way. Her giving one in return.

"Harry, when are we leaving?" Louis asks in a whiny voice.

"Once Niall and Julia are doneeee." I say mimicking his tone.

I sigh. Why do we have to wait outside? I want to see what Niall is doing with her. I'm glad I chose to go last though, best for last? My phone vibrates and I pull it out just to see it was Zayn posting the picture of him and Emmalie. He has to fancy her or something, he's been all over her since we met her yesterday!

I look over and see Niall and Julia walking over to us, laughing.

"Hey lads." Julia smiles at us.

"And ladies!" Matty adds in with a glare.

"Julia, I'm sincerely sorry for asking, but, what are you wearing?" Liam asks in a concerned tone.

"It was Niall! I had no choice!" She exclaims embarrassed.

"I liked it!" Niall chuckles.

"It's growing on me." Louis chimes in.

"Same." Zayn says.

"I like the sheep." Matty adds her two pence.

"The color looks good with her hair." Emmalie says, "I say good job Niall!"

"Thank yeh!" Niall says, followed by his own laughter.

"I guess it's okay." Julia finally says, crossing her arms over her chest, "Am I getting changed here, or at the next venue Harry?"

"Here love, you can't really change where we're going.." I trail off, smiling.

"Well Matty! Let's go!" She hollers, grabbing the other blondes hand and running towards a different room.

"I should go change also..." I say to the rest of them.

"You go Harry! Strut!" Louis excliams before wolf-whistling.

Julia's P.O.V

"Hey Julia, wait up!" I hear someone yell from behind me. I turn around to see Harry jogging up towards me. I give a fake smile.

"Hey Harry." I say happily. Maybe too happily..

"How are you liking everyone so far?" He asks, seeming honestly curious.

"Uh, everyones good, no big problems!" Except for you.

"That's good. I'm glad." He smiles, a toothy grin, his dimples showing.