Chapter 11- This Is It

Julia's P.O.V

Louis and I are walking to Starbucks together, he's been going on and on about random stuff. I gave up on keeping up a few minutes ago.

"So you think that's a good idea?" Louis says, making me realize he's talking to me.

"Wait, do-over! Repeat please!" I chuckle waiting for him to repeat what he said, but he just ignores me, "Louis? Louiiiisss? Helllo? You alive? LOUIS!" I exclaim, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Hmm, yeah? What?" Louis looks at me, "Sorry wasn't listening."

I narrow my eyes at him with a deadly glare," I was asking you to tell me what your idea was!"

"So you were listening to that much?"

"Yes.." I trail off feeling a bit guilty.

"Well, I was saying, we want to use you as a model of One Direction some time?" He asks nervously, what is he thinking? I'm not going to say no..

"No. Plain no." I look at him seriously.

He stops all of the sudden and gets on both knees, looking at me.

"PLEASE JULIA!" He starts to beg me,"WE NEED YOU TO! THERE'S NO ONE ELSE! PLEASE!"

I start to laugh hilariously, "Louis! I was kidding! Calm down! Sure!"

Louis sighs in relief,"I actually believed you there.. You scared me! But, there's one more thing.."

I look at him waiting to hear what he has to say.

"Can we, uh, have a discount? You're kind of expensive love."

I chuckle,"Yeah sure, how much?"

"Well, we're trying to convince our manager to let us use ONLY you.. So pretty cheap?"

"I'm flexible on this Lou! Give me a price!"

"Let's say 10,000 for the day?" He smiles at me nervously.

"Make it 8!" I smile widely at him before punching him the arm.

"Wow, Julia, YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER!" Louis screams in the morning air.

"Hey, shush! Don't wake anybody up doofus." I scold, walking up to the Starbucks and opening the door and holding it for Lou. I'm such a gentlemen!

Lou and I walk up to the counter looking at the menu sceptically, I'm planning on trying something new. I'm just not sure what though.

"You make a funny face when you think." Louis points out, out of the blue.

"Well thanks, I'll be sure to make that face in every photo for you lads!" I joke back before looking at the barista ready to order.

"I'll have a grande hot chocolate, no whipped cream please." I smile at him. Then, look at Louis, expecting him to order.

"Oh! I'll have the same." I take out my wallet and hand him 10 pound note.

"Thank you", I say before collecting my change and putting the pence in the tip jar.

I sit down at a table near the back, waiting for my name to be called for our drinks.

"You know, I could have paid love." Louis says sitting down also.

"Nope, it's fine. You guys will be paying me later anyway!" I smile at him before hearing my name called.

"2 hot chocolates for... Uh? Glen Coco?"

I happily skip up to where you pick the drinks and grab them shooting a wink at the waiter.