Chapter 5- Thoughts, words, and actions.

Julia's P.O.V

I feel as if I'm dying inside. Why is this hitting me so hard? I feel like I'm being punched in the gut repeatedly.

"I'm sorry.. I wasn't sure if I should tell you! I knew it would be hard on you!" Sandra pleaded, her words don't help, I'm just lost in my own thoughts..

How do I feel about everything that's going on? I feel hurt. I feel broken. People know this time. People are going to judge me if I go back to him. Does that mean I can't? Plus, this wasn't just another hit and run. He took her out in the morning instead of leaving in the middle of the night! She's different. This time is different. It's going to be everywhere, sooner or later. Pictures of my hopeless boyfriend will go viral on twitter, tumblr and instagram.

He's gone too far, why can't I just say it's over? Two of the hardest words to say, but easy in a situation like this. I can't pronounce the syllables once I see his face. I can't look into his brown eyes and say "It's over" No matter how hard I try. But, I have to this time. I can't go crawling back. He crossed the line.

Andrew's P.O.V

I wake up in a new room, definitely not my flat. Where the fuck am I?

I look to my left to see a small brunette lying next me, she's pretty fit. I shake her a little to get her up, as it's around 9:50 in the morning. She flutters her eyes open and I see some piercing brown eyes. Wow she just got fitter.

"Morning sexy." Is she trying to seduce me with her words? Because it's working!

"Hello gorgeous" She smiles a little before getting up, which makes me smile a little. If you know what I mean.

She puts on some clothes, to my dismay, a red jumper and a pair of dark skinny jeans. I get up and put my clothes on from last night. We head down stairs but she stops in her tracks and looks around the living room, pillows and couch cushions are everywhere. Shows how much fun we had down here. I chuckle making her look back at me. I swear I'm in love with her eyes. She's turns around and puts her arms around my waist before looking up at me and asking,

"You want to get breakfast?" I've never done this before, slept with a girl, and then ACTUALLY slept with her. Now, we're going to breakfast? This is new, but I seem to like it.

"Yeah, let's get some Starbucks on the way, huh?" I ask, trying to get some more time with her.

"Mhm, that sounds great." She smiles up at me while saying that, which makes me smile unexpectantly, I don't know why but, her smiling, makes me smile.

We get out of her flat and walk to my car, we drove here? I can imagine we were both too druck to drive.. I guess we were stupid enough to try but succeeded.. Without killing ourselves.

I open her door and she gets in. I check my phone quickly, no new messages? Suprising Julia hasn't started calling me frantically asking me where I am so she can get me to her flat and then kick me out. It gets boring you know? Julia has gotten boring over the last few months. I just need a little adventure, and banging other girls seems to spark a fire in her that turns me on, but she doesn't want to have sex. I don't see why, all the other girls do.

I get into the drivers side before we set of to our destination, once we get there I walk her inside. My hand hanging low on her back protectively or sexually? Feels a little of both. We get our drinks at around 10:00. Maybe a little earlier, I look around to see this place deserted but a familiar face outside drinking her coffee, who is she? I know her, I know I do, but I don't know who. Straight hair, light brown, and nice hazel eyes. Who is she? Think Andrew think. Once we are done with our drinks, she gets up and asks,

"You coming babe?" The brunette asks, I still don't have her name?

"Sorry if this seems rude, but may I ask your name?"

"Yes you may, and it's Olivia." I like that name. Olivia.

"Can I get your number? Olivia." I smile more when I say her name.

"Yes you can handsome!" Then, I hand her my phone to put in her number, while she does the same. She gets on her tip-toes and pecks me quickly. Oh no. No she does not. I wrap an arm around her waist and walk outside, quickly leaning down and kissing her roughly. She kisses back just as hungrily.

I need her now.

Julia's P.O.V

I went home after only an hour of walking around the mall with Sandra. Paparazzi were all over us, asking me questions about Andrew. I guess it already got out about him cheating on me with that girl..

I unlock my flat to find it exactly the way I left it this morning, but I feel so much different. I left fine, maybe even a little happy. But, so much changed in and hour and a half. Now I'm torn. I need to do this though. I take out my phone and open a new message:

To Andddiiieee:

Hey, can you come to flat? We need to talk. Xx

Suprisingly he quickly replies:

From Andddiiieee:

Yeah, we do need to talk, be there in a few.

It's so serious this time, normally I ask and I get 'Yea sure babe, why? Xx' This time no kisses, no babe, he's completely serious too. That's suprising for him. He thinks nothing is serious. I hated it. Maybe it's right for us to break up? Everyone would see it coming after the chaos he created this morning.. It's not even 12:00 and my day has been drama filled.

'Knock Knock'

We all know who that is. I roll my eyes before walking to the door and opening it, seeing Andrew his hair is all messy and his jacket gone. Why am I going through this? I'm only 17. I should be in high school. With good grades, and boyfriend I see everyday. Not this. Not Andrew. I'm not being ungrateful but, I wish some things were different. Like this moment.

"Andrew, I think we need to break up.. You don't care about my feelings, or me! It's frustrating when you're out with other girls just because I don't give you what you want. You're a baby. I can't believe you didn't care about me enough to snog some girl in front of Starbucks! What happened to you? I thought you actually liked me! I thought you cared! I guess not asshole!" I yelled furiously, one of the only times you will hear me swear out loud.. I like to keep it in my mind, but now when I saw him, you could tell he just had sex! He didn't try to hide it from me! I'm furious and have every right to be!

"Okay. It's over. I'm cool with that." What the hell is wrong with him? He has no emotions. I search his face for something. Some emotion. Sadness? Anger? Relief? Happiness? None of them were shown. He stands there in my living room, emotionless.

"Get out. I never want to see you again. LEAVE!" I yell. I'm pissed off now. A little off my rocker? Yes. I would not normally have the courage to do this. But, he brought it out of me with his actions, his words, and his thoughts.