The Face Of Deception Part 3 ch 1

"The Face Of Deception Part 3 Ch 1"
It's been five months since Skye been in a coma and everyone was worrying about her ..

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye's room-Skye was in a hospital bed Lorenzo brought her home from the hospital and had doctors take care of her he thought that would be better for Skye and helped her awake up..Skye was in bed and Lorenzo was by her side.."Skye,You have to come back to us,I love you so much we lost time together "

At Lila Rae house-Lila Rae had moved into her own house even though Skye was in a coma she wanted to get on with her life somehow..there was a knock on the door it was Spencer they been getting close.."Lila Rae,Are you ready "Yes I want to check on my mother first "Sure "Spencer and Lila Rae left..

At Lona-Lona had her own place she wanted to give her son his own place to live..Lona was holding her son he was growing to fast.."Oh AJ,I love you,Let's go see Grandmother "Lona left with her son..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Emily we're having breakfast together.."I thought we could do something "Yes that would be nice there a play in the City we could see "Sure,Have Page Come too"Alright "

Copyright by Skye's the limit