The Face Of Deception Part 3 ch 12

"The Face Of Deception Part 3 Ch 12"
At General Hospital-Bobbie was working when Lucas came by,,"Mom,Are you okay "Avery sick,She has leukemia,You're sister loved that little girl so much "Yes she did"We need to save her "We will try"Lucas hug his mother..

Lorenzo was in the hallway he was happy that Skye was awake when Julian came by,,"I'm glad Skye awake"Thanks,Me too,Why are you here "It's Avery she sick "No I'm sorry it Ava need anything "Thanks "

Skye's room-Skye was getting dress she was glad to be awake but she felt odd as Lorenzo came back into the room.."Are you ready to go home "Yes I'm "Skye and Lorenzo left..

Avery room-Avery was in bed with a IV in her and Ava was by her side.."I love you so much,Yes I hated you're father but I have never regrets you, I will do whatever I need to save you"As Bobbie came into the room.."I'm going to check on Avery IV "Bobbie,Thanks for take care of my daughter "I'm a nurse it's my job and my daughter loved Avery "Yes"

At Spencer-Spencer was pouring a drink as Lila Rae came into the room.."Spencer,I have wonderful new "What"My Mother awake"That's wonderful "Yes it is "Lila Rae and Spencer made love.

Copyright by Skye's the limit