The Face Of Deception Part 3 ch 30

"The Face Of Deception Part 3 ch 30"
"An Accident Changed Everything "
At ELQ-Michael was working when Tracy came into the room.."I just wanted to see how ELQ is going "We are doing great "Who's working with you"as Lila Rae came into the office.."You're working here ? You're not a Quartermaine "Grandfather left share to Lila Rae and Skye and her future children "Tracy I have brought deals into this company "Yes Lila Rae is a great asset the the company "Alright,I just wanted to make sure everything was going great here ,I'm not going after ELQ I want something else "I do have a magazine that I been trying to sell"Maybe "Tracy left,"You handle Tracy well"Thanks "

At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo we're looking at the twins who were in the hallway looking at the twins through the glass.."We are so blessed "Yes we are,I'm so glad all my health issues are behind us now on to better things "Yes"Lorenzo kiss Skye...

Jax private Jet-Jax and Alexis and Josslyn and Lona were on the jet,,"How did Jerry died"Plane crash ,my brother has done some crazy things but I just don't buy it"You don't think Jerry died like that"No"it start to rain as they were flying and the plot was having trouble seeing and it started to get bump,,"No"Everyone put on you're seatbelt.. "

Copyright by Skye's the limit