The Face Of Deception Part 3 ch 15

"The Face Of Deception Part 3 ch 15"
At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was pouring some coffee as Harrison came into the room.."We have a lot to do,We need to pick the day for our wedding "I been thinking about that too,Let's get married tomorrow at the hotel "I like it"Harrison,Are You Okay about living here"Yes I'm ,I love you Monica "They share a kiss.."I'm going to run some errands today "We need to talk about one thing a prenup "We don't need one,I trust you"Monica kiss Harrison again and left..

At Lucas/Brad-Lucas and Bobbie we're having breakfast together.."I have some news to tell you"What"After I found out about Carly I remember something but I didn't want to find out anyway I had another daughter it's Ava"Are you sure "We did a DNA test and Felicia found out too "Wow "Yeah I know that Ava has done thing but we all aren't perfect "No we aren't,Do you want her in our family "I need to deal with it"Who's her father "Victor,I remember him as a client "Oh"I'm sorry about this"It's not you're fault "

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we're having breakfast together."What sure we do today "You need to rest"Lorenzo I need to do something,Lila Rae is working at ELQ for me but I need to do something I can't sit here "Skye ,You have too"As Monica came into the room."Skye,How are you "Good,Can you Tell Lorenzo I can do something "Sorry Skye But you need to stay in bed"I'm bored "I know,I have some new,I'm getting married "To whom? That doctor"Yes,We are getting married tomorrow "That's wonderful ,I'm glad he make you happy "He does,Skye take it easy "I will "

Copyright by Skye's the limit