The Face Of Deception Part 3 ch 10

"The Face Of Deception Part 3 ch 10"
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was pouring a glass of wine when Lila Rae came into the room.."Daddy,Can we talk"Sure,Is everything okay"Yes I'm going to run mother share of ELQ till she wake up"I'm glad and you're mother would be happy about it too"Thanks I just wanted to protect her share "Yeah ,Hopefully you're Mother will be up soon"I hope so too"Lila Rae Kiss Lorenzo on the cheek and left..Lorenzo picked up a picture of Him and Skye on their wedding day.."Skye please come back to me "

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was looking at her wedding ring from Alan when Emily came into the room."Mother,Are you okay"Yes I'm happy about my engagement to Harrison but I don't want to stop loving you're father "You don't have to Alan will still be apart of you"Yes he will ,I'm going to bed,Emily I'm glad you came back to me"Me too"Monica left and Emily pick up Her cellphones."Do Whatever you can ,I can't have the truth out yet"Emily hang up the phone..

At AJ hotel-Laura and Kevin we're having dinner together they been dating for a while now,,"Laura ,I been happy with you"I have been happy with you too "Let's go home "Yes "Laura and Kevin left..

Copyright by Skye's the limit