The Face of Deception Part 3 ch 2

"The Face Of Deception Part 3 ch 2"
"Families "At Elizabeth-Elizabeth was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Ayden.."Ayden,You're home "Yes Mother "Elizabeth hug her son,,"Why are you here "I finished medicine school "Yes I was their when you guardian "Yes and I just got a job at the hospital "Oh that's wonderful "Yes i will follow in Great Grandfather legacy "Yes you will,I'm so proud of you "Elizabeth hug her son.."Thanks Mother,Let's go to the Hospital"Elizabeth and Ayden left..

At AJ hotel-Olivia was running it awhile Skye was in a coma when Rae came by,."Olivia ,How is the hotel"Good I'm making sure everything is fine here"Thanks Olivia "You're Welcome,How's Skye "Nothing Changed I'm giving up on Skye wake up"I know it's hard but you can't give up on you're daughter "It's just hard and I'm worrying about the twins "We have to believe that the twins will be okay too"Olivia took Rae hand..

At Ava-Ava was at home talking to Felicia she hire her to help find out who her parents are.."So did you fine my parents "Yes I did,You're Mother live here in Port Charles "Felicia Give Ava the file.."Thanks for helping me"You're Welcome "Felicia left..

Copyright by Skye's the limit