More Than Just Friends (Vic Fuentes & Ronnie Radke)

(Ronnie's P.O.V.~)

"Crissy, listen to me. I can't make it tonight. You know we have a show." I said into the phone as I was talking to my girlfriend, Crissy. She wanted me to go out to dinner with her, and I was, but then we got surprise by a show tonight. I had no idea it was even happening. "That's your excuse for everything, Ronnie! I'm sick of it! What's more important to you, me or the fans?!" I sighed and said "Crissy, I didn't even know the show was gonna be tonight! We were told it was supposed to be tomorrow, then our manager said it was moved to tonight! I can't not show up! I don't wanna let our fans down!"

"Well then, it looks like I have my answer..Fuck you, Ronald. I'm so fucking done with you!" and hung up. I stood up, threw my phone across the bus and yelled "FUCK!" I sank back down onto the couch and held my head in my hands. I loved Chrissy. But I love my fans to, and they'd be heartbroken if we canceled the show just so I can go on a date with her. I sighed and Jacky walked in. "You um..You okay, Ronnie?" I took a deep breath and nodded. "Chrissy just dumped me...I'm done with her, all she's done was drag me down and make me feel like an asshole." He nodded and said "Don't worry, mate. I kinda hated her. You'll find someone better than her." I smiled and said "Thanks, Jack." Max walked in and said "Guys, you're on in 10." We nodded and we got off the bus.

(A/N: I know Ronnie and Crissy have Willow, but pretend she doesn't exist. And this is taking place during the Bury The Hatchet Tour :).)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(An Hour Later~)

"Thank you guys so much for coming, we are Falling In Reverse, goodnight!" The crowd cheered and we got off stage. It was hot as fuck at the venue, and I was sweating my ass off. I went back on stage and wished the Escape The Fate guys luck on stage. Derek said "Hey Ronnie, we're gonna go out. You want in?" I shook my head and said "Nah man, I'm good." He shrugged and they walked off. I sighed and started making my way to our tour bus, alone. "Hey Ronnie!" Someone said as I walked. I turned around, expecting a hater, but I was surprised to see it was Vic Fuentes, from Pierce The Veil.

He ran up to me with a smile on his face and said "Hey man, you guys did great up there!" I smiled back and said "Thanks man, you were in the crowd?" He shook his head and said "Nah man, I was backstage. Those fangirls would've killed me if I was in the crowd." I chuckled and said "Yeah, they can get crazy." He laughed and asked "Hey, you wanna hang out? We've never really hung out much." I smiled and said "Yeah man, sounds good. Hey, I gotta head to my bus to clean up, I look like shit. But here.." I rummaged through my pockets until I found one of the spare keys to the bus. I handed it to him and said "When you get there, you can just come right in, I don't mind."

He smiled and said "Okay, thanks!" And walked off. I smiled and headed over to the bus. Vic is right, we've never hung out much..Hell, I don't think we've even hung out at all. But he's an awesome dude. He loves his fans, his band is kick ass, he's overall a great guy. And even if we haven't hung out much, I consider him a friend of mine. I got back to the bus, and climbed inside. I walked all the way to the back, where I slept, and grabbed some clothes and a towel for a shower.

I sighed and pulled my shoes and socks off of my feet. I pulled my sweat covered shirt up over my head and dropped it to the floor. I pulled my belt off, tossing it somewhere and walked out of the room to the bathroom. I heard "Hey Ro-Oh shit, sorry!" I looked over and saw Vic standing there, looking away. I guess I didn't heart the door open...Why was he being so shy about it? It's not like I'm naked in front of him. I chuckled and asked "What's wrong?"

He looked back at me and said "I-I um..I didn't think you were ch-changing." I smiled and said "It's alright, Vic. I was changing in my room, cause I was gonna take a shower..There's nothing to be sorry about." He slowly nodded and something about him seemed off to me. Why was he so nervous? "Vic?...Are you okay?" He nodded and he met my eyes. I saw his eyes darted from mine down to my lips. Before I could even think of what he was doing, he walked up to me, grabbed my face in his hands, and crashed his lips against mine.