Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts (Chris Motionless & TJ Bell)

(Chris's P.O.V.~)

"Ughhhhhhh I'm boooooorrreeed!" TJ complained as we sat in our van. We had a day off from tour and we were on our way to our hotel for the night..We can't sleep in our van forever. "Stop complaining, Thomas." Angelo said as he drove. We all take turns driving. "Ughhhh! I wanna have fuuuun! OH MY GOD, I HAVE AN IDEA!!" "What is it?" Balz asked. "Let's go to a bar and get drunk! That's always fun! Y'all in or what?!" Ricky said "I'll pass." Angelo said "Yeah, I'm just gonna chill at the hotel." Ryan said "I'm in." Balz said "Yep." I though for a second and said "Sure, why not?" TJ yelled "YAY!" "Jesus TJ, shut up!" Ricky said, turning on his side in his bunk. I chuckled and Ange said "We're here." He pulled into the parking lot of the hotel and stopped the van. Ange said "I'm gonna check us in. Don't complain if you have to share a room with someone." We nodded as he got out. After a few minutes he came back, and got back in. "Okay we got three rooms. All in close range with each other's. Here's how it's gone work. Ricky and I in one room, TJ and Chris in the second room, Balz and Ryan in the third. Okay? Okay. Let's get our shit and get in the rooms." We nodded and got out.

I felt a little nervous when Ange said I had to share a room with TJ..I've had a crush on TJ for a long time, and Ange is the only one who knows I like him. But I know TJ wouldn't like me back, though..He's as straight as a pole. He always goes for drunk blond sluts, with big fake boobs, and I hate it. Since he's gonna be drunk tonight, I'm gonna tell him how I feel so I can just get it off my chest...it's not like he's gonna remember. Once we gout our stuff out, we headed into the hotel, ignoring all the looks people were giving us..We don't take anyone's shit. Ange handed me and TJ our room keys and said "Don't lose em." TJ saluted Ange and said "Yes general." Ange just flipped him off and walked into his room, with Ricky following behind him. TJ slid his key card in and opened the door, running inside. I chuckled and walked inside, closing the door behind me. "Oh my God, an actual bed!" He exclaimed, flopping down onto one of the two beds in the room. I shook my head at him and put my bags down. I fell back onto the same bed on my back and said "Ugh, Fuck..I hate sleeping in that fucking van." He nodded in agreement and said "Yeah..Ugh I wanna party right now!!"

I smiled and said "Don't worry, you will..Just be patient shorty." He flipped me off and said "Fuck you skyscraper." I laughed and said "No thanks, I'm not Gay." Even though I am. TJ chuckled and turned on his side to face me. "I'd go Gay for ya baby." Winking at me and giving me a seductive grin. Even though I know he was kidding, my heart still dip backflips...I wish he knew how much he meant to me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(A Few Hours Later~)

We were at the bar while Ange and Ricky were chillin at the hotel in their room. It was me, TJ, Ryan, and Balz. Balz and Ryan were drunk. I don't drink but figured I'd tag along, and I think TJ is buzzed. Balz and Ryan were dancing with a couple girls, TJ went to the bathroom, and I'm hair sitting awkwardly at the bar. I feel so out of place here, but I need to tell TJ how I feel, drunk or not. A minute later, TJ came over, walking a little off and sat on the stool next to mine. "Heyyy Chris...Why are you sitting here all by yourself? Come dance with me, it'll be funn!" I shrugged and said "Sure, why not?" He smiled and said "YAYYY! C'mon lazy ass!" He grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me off my stool, and towards the dance floor. When we got there he said "Stay right here, I'll be right back!" He shouted over the music. I nodded and he disappeared, leaving me alone again. Talk Dirty To Me by Jason Derulo was playing, then the song stopped, making everyone look around. I drew my drawn on eyebrows together, then another song played. I recognized it as Gorgeous Nightmare by Escape The Fate. Why was this song playing?

I saw TJ make his way over to me with a smile plastered on his face and said "Hey there...Like the song?" I nodded and said "Yeah..Dis you pick it?" He nodded and said "Yeah, I just asked the guy to change it..I like the mood it sets..Dance with me." I swallowed, but nodded. He came up to me, turned around, and pressed his back against my chest, making my breath hitched. What is a doing?..Must be the alcohol. I set my hands on his small hips as the song started.