Kellic Quentes Is Real (Kellic)

(Kellin's P.O.V.~)

I groaned, growing aggravated when I saw there was nothing on TV. I shut the TV off, and sighed. I'M SO FUCKING BOREEED!! I thought for a second, and decided to text my best friend (and long time crush), Vic. I needed something to do, and I wanna hang out with him. I pulled my phone out and sent him a message. I hope he answers.

Hey, do u wanna hang out? There's nothing on TV and I'M ABOUT TO DIE OF BOREDOM!! SAVE ME!!!!!!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

-Kellin

I sent the message, and instantly regretted it. God, I sound so needy! I've had a HUGE crush on my best friend, Vic, since the day I first met him. Him and I are in two different bands. I'm the lead singer of my band, Sleeping With Sirens, and Vic is the lead singer of his band, Pierce The Veil. We started working together when I was in the video for PTV's song, King For A Day...I fell in love with him, the moment I laid eyes on him...Super cheesy, I know. My phone buzzed in my pocket, telling me I got a new message.

Lol, sure. I gotta tell Rachel first, then I'll be over in 10 :). DON'T DIE ON ME, KELLS!! Lol :p. See ya in 10 ;).

-Vic

I squealed like a girl when I saw that. 'Okay Kellin, calm down. Be a man...BE.A.MANLY.MAN.MAN'....I'm not normal. I groaned when he mentioned Rachel..Rachel is Vic's stupid girlfriend, who hates all of his friends, including Vic's little brother, Mike..Pardon my harshness, but she's a bitch. Vic deserves better than her..But sadly, that won't be me. I sighed and realized, I only have 10 minutes. SHIT! I GOTTA GET READY!! I got my lazy ass off the couch, and ran to my bathroom to get beautiful. I brushed my teeth 3 times, cleaned and checked my face for any zits, and combed my knotted hair. I ran to my bedroom, yanked my closet door open, and searched for a good outfit. He's not the Queen of England, but JESUS LOUISES, IT'S VICTOR FUCKING FUENTES!!

I pulled out my I LOVE VIC FUENTES tank top, a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, and a button up flannel shirt...Would it make me look desperate, if I wore my I LOVE VIC FUENTES shirt?..Eh, I'll just say I'm on one of my "Kellic" episodes. For those of you who do not know what Kellic is, Kellic is the couple name our fans gave us. Kellic, meaning, Kellin and Vic...I wish it was real though. We pretend to love each other on stage and Twitter all the time for fans but...I want it to be real. I pulled my clothes on and slipped on some Vans, before there was a knock on the door. 'Play it cool, Quinn..Play it cool.' I peptalked myself. I took a deep breath and walked over to the door, turning the door knob and opening it. And behind door number one was the most beautiful creature in the entire fucking world, standing there, smiling at me. Everything about him, is perfect. His dark brown hair, his tan skin, that shoulder length, chesnut hair of his..He's just perfect..And let's not forget that heartmelting smile, and his adorable shortness.

"Hey Kells, what's up?" He asked. I swallowed and said "Oh um..Th-There's nothing on TV a-and um...I don't know what to do." Smooth Kellin. Smooth. He chuckled and said "Yeah, I see that. Wanna go out to a bar? It'll take your mind off of it." I nodded and said "S-Sure, soud fun..Are the guys coming?" He shook his head and said "Nawh, I don't wanna have to baby sit the 3 stooges if they get drunk..Plus I figured, it could just be you and me, tonight..Rachel's giving me a bunch of shit, and I need a few drinks." I nodded and said "Okay, cool. Let's go." He smiled and said "Yeah, come on."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Vic's P.O.V.~)

I'm so glad I get to hang out with Kellin, tonight. My girlfriend Rachel, is being so dramatic, and I don't even know why. I told her I was going out and she started yelling at me, saying thing like "Where you going?!" "Meeting someone there?!" "You're gonna cheat on me, won't you?!?!" She really needs to chill the fuck down sometimes, Jesus. I'm just going out to have a few drinks with one of my best friends, and have fun..Is that so wrong? On our way to the bar, I noticed Kellin looked a little different to me. He looked...Cute...Wait, did I just say that? It didnt feel weird when I said it.