Chapter 8: Tour Talk

Stepping out into the lobby, I sat down and went onto my phone. I logged on into my dry twitter account, all I could see was things about the boys' tour coming soon. How could I have not known?

Tears started to flood in my eyes, "Kalin," I heard Calum call out for me, followed by footsteps and I knew it was the rest of the boys. I put my head into my hands and cried, "Kalin, I'm so sorry." Calum cooed as he rubbed my shoulder.

Fury and rage started to take over me, I lifted my head up and looked at him the eyes. "Calum. You knew." was all I could say to him, "You knew you were going to leave, and you didn't even tell me." I felt tears staring to form again.

"Love, I'm sorry." I ignored him.

"And that party? Was a going away party? Wasn't it?" I looked at the other boys, "You guys all knew it, but you didn't tell me." Ash, Luke and Mike all looked down at their shoes. I shook my head at them, I stood up and walked to the car.

I didn't have to look back to know that Cal followed, I could here him calling after me and apologizing. "Let me explain." he opened my door for me. I wiped my eyes and got into the car, waiting for him to come inside and explain.

"I knew I was going on tour, I will admit to that." He reached for my hand again, but I pulled it away, "Then why didn't you tell me? Better question: Why would you care so much for us to get back together, if you're just going to leave again?" I snapped.

He shook his head in disappointment of what I said to him and started his car, "I was hoping that you would come with this time. It was a surprise." He pulled out of the parking lot.

My heart softened, my anger eased. "Cal," My voice softened, I looked over to him, trying to make eye contact, but he ignored my eyes turned on the radio, and blasted the music.

We drove home in silence, minus the radio playing loudly. I tried not to cry, I didn't mean what I said. Once we reached his house he got out of the car, even though he was hurt he still opened my door for me and helped me out of the vehicle. He led the way into the house as I followed behind, he threw his keys on the table and walked upstairs.

I stood at the table for a while, not wanting to be directly behind the boy, I knew he needed his space. But I didn't want him to have too much space and totally drift away from me, so I walked upstairs as well.

I went into my room first and put on the attire I had on before we left to the meeting, Calum's long shirt, his socks. I even put my hair back into that crazy, messy bun that he made. I took a deep breath before stepping into his bedroom, he laid on the bed with his eyes shut. I walked toward the bed, sat down next to him and then laid next to him.

Rubbing my hand on his chest, soothing him, "I love you." I kissed his cheek and smiled. He opened his eyes and sighed, "I love you too." He gave me a weak smile. "I'm sorry," I removed my hand from his chest and replaced it with my head.

He rubbed the top of my head, "Kali, I know." I could tell that he was smiling, "So about you coming on tour with me?" He began to sit up, I sat up with him and he brought me onto his lap.

He smiled, "What do you say?" he kissed my forehead, then my nose, then my lips. It made me laugh, "I'm mean of course I would love to go." I looked down and grabbed his hand, "But you know, I don't know about my mom." I looked back up at him.

Calum began to smile, "That's why I asked her before I asked you. And she said yes." He rubbed my back

I hugged him, "Cal!" I was ecstatic, tour? With my boyfriend? I think yes. Oh my gosh, I can't believe it.

"Are we still going to have this movie party?" He asked looking at the clock: 7:42. "Why not?!" I gave him the brightest smile I could give. I stood up and ran into my room, and grabbed my phone out of my purse.

I had several calls from the boys, I walked back into Cal's room and sat next to him. I began to call Ashton, I swear it rang one time and he answered, "Hi Kalin! What's up."

I responded, "Party's on, tell your friends, put your pajamas on, and get here soon." I hung up and laughed. Calum pulled me close in one swift motion and placed his lips on mine. He brought his hand onto my thigh and squeezed it, I laughed and pulled away from him.

"Babe, put your pajamas on. They could be here soon!" I said with excitement.

I stood up and walked to his bedroom door, dismissing myself, "Where are you going?" Cal stopped me. I looked at him like he was crazy, "I'm gonna go change into my pajamas. Duh."

"But you're in pj's already, I put you in that last night." he tugged on the hem of my- I mean his shirt. I looked down at my attire, the fact that I don't have on any shorts or pants, why would I wear this around my boyfriends friends?

"I don't have on anything under this, Cal." I talked about my non pants wearing self. Calum smirked "Oh?" He kissed my cheek , "Well I don't care, keep it on. I'll put my pajamas on." He kissed my lips one last time before he dismissed me from his room. Leaving me wanting more.

I stood outside his door motionless, waiting for him to come out in his cute onsie. I sat down with my back on the door and went on my phone, texting my mom.' Hey mom! Omg thank you soooo much for letting me go on tour with Cal! You're the best, love and miss you (:' Pressing send I smiled big and bright. I love her so much.

Calum opened his door causing me to fall in between his open legs. I caught my breath, "Oh my gosh, Love, I'm sorry!" Cal ran to my side grabbed my hand and pulled me up to face him. I fell into his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist. He returned the gesture, we stood in the dark hallway hugging. And I didn't mind.

"Babe," I mumbled into his chest "Hmm?" I rubbed his back softly, feeling him relax under my control. "I love you." I mumbled. Calum pressed his lips on the top of my head. I smiled big, "I love you too, beautiful." he squeezed me tighter.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, making us pull away from each others hold. I checked the notification: New Message: Mom.